Sign in to follow this  
Andy Brookes

Corrado spotting! Was it you - [October 2005]

Lunch time today - when returning to my car which was parked in the West Swindon Link Centre, to my amazement another Mystic Blue was parked next to me! Reg number N620 A*J? Any takers?....

Always good to see another C in your lunch hour....even better to see a fellow Storm!

saw a nice red rado on a K plate, dropped on 17's, interpro reara lamps, reiger grill etc.. on saturday driving into Newport Pagnell abt 5.30pm... tasty blonde driving it.. got a wave & flashed the lights.. dont think shes on here as you boys would have abused her by now lol or is she???

Saw blue G60 K***LAB down my road in Wotton this afternoon. Was there last week too. Aftermarket alloys and exhaust which sounds great!

Spotted Mr Carpoid (Well I can't spot his car as it's sailing in a container...) at a James Blunt gig the other night...

LOL 8)

Nugget yellow C in Mill Street,Paisley about 830pm.Nice wee wave from the bloke driving.Nice one!!!!!!!

That was me...in my yellow money pit... :roll:

corrados are sudenly everywere round my parts - weve got red ones white ones green ones blackones but no blue or yellow ones>??

Blue Storm at Smith Knight Fay last night... Parked next to your car as I was trying to buy some bits for the interior air ducting flaps which I've now found out VW made obsolete 4 years ago... :(

Nice standard looking Storm anyway, except for the sprog seat in the back... ;)

Just seen a green or blue (cant remember) N reg storm N** AEJ? on the sainsburys roundabout in Frome. Was in the Anglia so didn't want to wave and look like a mad man.

Orangepeel,might be a money pit but looked mighty fine for all that. You buy it in Renfrew/Johnstone? as i looked at one bout 3 years ago.Nugget yellow=hens teeth.

Saw a dark blue/black standard 16V this morning outside 'The Hollyfield School' in Surbiton

Plate was K502 RLC - btw i was the person starin at your car and taking down the plate :wink: lol

Blue VR spotted near Chorlton - I was in the green VR behind you - turned off up kingsway... anyone?

bristolbaron, I don't know what colour - the road was damp, and I really was concentrating on the bend. If our paths had crossed anytime eralier or later, I probably would have noticed! I think there was a chap in the passenger seat if that helps, and I don't think I've seen that car before.

Seen a blue M reg on Sauchiehall street last night outside Campus, I was parked a few cars back. Anyone here?

Saw another rado today - this time turning off Kingston Road past the Reevethorpe Renault dealer - blue (maybe aqua) i think G60 - with at least 17" multispoke alloys but standard lights. N626 KBX - This was at about 4 - anyone on here?

Wednesday afternoon - twilight violet M reg VR in the petrol station at Tescos on Yateley Main Street... looked completely standard, sounded fab tho...

Thursday lunchtime - Red H reg valver (i think) low on 17's and with M3/clear style rear lights at traffic lights in Guildford beside the shopping park with B&Q in it, i was 2 cars behind so you wouldnt have seen me....

theres bl**dy hundreds round here.......