Sign in to follow this  
Andy Brookes

Corrado spotting! Was it you - [October 2005]

Saw a green 16V (I think) parked up in Bridge of Allan last weekend. It was next to a park where some guys were playing football if that helps?! :)

Today (Thurs) at 8:15am, Dark Corrado , 5-spoke alloys (not standard), looked low; on the A38 Birmingham heading towards the spine road.
Could have been me - on my way to work. Did it look like my piccy below ?

Saw a green 16V (I think) parked up in Bridge of Allan last weekend. It was next to a park where some guys were playing football if that helps?!

That was me!!!! Bizzarly enough I saw you drive past - even though I was playing football!!! Small world!

Blue H reg valver (I think) coming up Manor Rd in Guildford around 11.00 am this morning-- I was in my mk2 golf coming the other way and gave you the thumbs up..

Saw a blue (i think) VR6 earlier today with smoked lights and a white back number plate with thin black letters. Cant remember full plate but was a Jreg - this was about 3pm - on the A3 near tolworth, got a thumbs up :) . Almost forgot, I was with my brother in the Green Storm.

L*** GYU or GUY vr6 on the m40 i tihnk

Went to catch up but traffic was awful, i did do over 130 at the time to attempt to catch up but you were gone!

Dark blue Rado spotted on the road out of Ambleside today, with one of them lady types behing the wheel. Waves exchanged: Nice.

Then, 30 seconds later, got flashed and waved by some dude in a white G reg mk2 GTi, who did the very same thing on the very same road this very time last year!

Waved back (again) and had a touch of the Groundhogs!

I go to Ambleside about 3 times a year, but what are the odds on that? :scratch:

Spotted white Raddo coming through weston super mare late saturday, he started to follow but got lost in traffic before we could meet.

saw a corrado (possibly blackberry??) at about 8.15 this morning in chertsey. i did flash but dont think you saw me...........

grey valver parked in cambridge near a park on monday - also anouther one- both in the city center at noon desided to have lunch in cambridge lol (only 6 times the distance to london from me lol) - pizza express - verry good pizza up there

An M-reg mystic blue last saturday at the Castle Combe Audi track day. This one and mine were the only C's there!...loads of MK2s though. Very tidy, M3 lights, non standard wheels. Strangely enough, it wasn't a storm (karmann badge on gearbox and no rear badge) but definitely Mystic blue.

An M-reg mystic blue last saturday at the Castle Combe Audi track day. This one and mine were the only C's there!...loads of MK2s though. Very tidy, M3 lights, non standard wheels. Strangely enough, it wasn't a storm (karmann badge on gearbox and no rear badge) but definitely Mystic blue.
If it was Mystic blue - either it is a Storm or it's a different model which has been resprayed.

Good day today, 2 spots.

Think I saw Linus Van Pelt in sandhurst

and parked next to a red (and filler) J reg G60 in Cranleigh hospital car park.

Spotted a white, blacked out, rims, lowered, nice looking Corrado to day coming off the blackwater valley junction at farnborough gate. Gave each other the thumps up!!. I was in the black rado coming from up over the bridge bit!

woo hoo, i finally saw one in Salisbury today!! Dark, think it was a mystic blue storm tbh. Definately on soleez, and sounded nice.

Plate was ....RAX anyone on here?

I grinned at the guy who kinda double taked me as i was on foot. I think he probably thought i must have been gay!

My Dad spotted a Bordeaux Pearl G reg Corrado in Birch Street, Hightown Wrexham last week - very low and sporting low profile tyres. He said it looked nice!

Mentionings dads.......my dad came home yesterday from bein down near Brighton on business. He showed me a picture he managed to take on his mobile phone of a corrado on the motorway in front of him! Silver colour, lowered and alloys.....think if may have been a 2ltr valver.

Good to see my dad is Corrado spotting as well....haha!!

spotted a pearl grey 2.0 16v (resprayed not a vw colour) lastnight abt 11pm in northants.. gal driving it.. gave her a wave.. anyone here??