Sign in to follow this  
VR6 South

Super Car Spoting "Wish it was Me!!"

Spotted a Pagani Zonda, last night. Nearly crashed the Polo, he was coming out the Shell Garage where I usually fill up. With an engine note like that who needs ice. Cool rating of 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Seen a Lamborghini Gallardo a few times now in Coventry / Kenilworth.. looks and sounds amazing!

do cars on forecourts count? I've seen both a black mercelago and a yellow gallardo at a local 'posh car' garage and the other week there was a bentley azure convertible outside a ford garage up the road from work... yum

Probably not, as I pass the Midlands' biggest Bentley Dealers on the way to work, and they've always got Flying Spurs, Continentals, Gallardos, Ferraris etc. etc.

I've seen a few Flying Spurs and Continental GT's in Coventry in the past few weeks actually.. they're getting so common I didn't even think to mention em ;)

Porsches seem to be getting VERY common around here too.. see quite a lot of new'ish models around atm! Probably living near a well known Porsche dealer doesn't help :D

There's a guy round the corner from me with a Ferrari 360 in yellow, with a bastardised "JACKO" number plate (he also owns an original Sierra Cossie).

Bizarre thing is from what my mate says, he lives in a small development of houses that can't be worth more than 200K tops (rather than the palatial residence you'd expect of your typical Ferrari driver!)

I work opposite HFS loans, the director seems to pop in and out with a Murcielago, Scaglietti and he turned up in a Superamerica today.

He can't park the Lambo tho, so that always makes me point and laugh but the jealousy is still there :D

I had a DB9 go hammering past me on the A11 last night. I was doing 90 and it left me for dead.

Which I thought was bit nuts as it was dark and peeing down with rain... :roll:

Bet the DB9 was the James Bond car so wuld have a fully functioning forcefield around it thus protecting it from all potential accidents

I saw an SLR in London the other week, was just starering at it for as long as it was at the lights, pulled away and going about 20mph had a lovely little burble sound

I've got a Ferrari garage down the road from me so they are pretty common around here, I see 10 times as many Ferrari's than raddo's!. I was trying to catch up with a brand new silver Lambo the other day, and also, there's a GIT with a silver Noble M12? that lives in the same town as me, the noise that bitch makes is vvvvvery nice.

And now i've got a fickin diesel :roll:

do cars on forecourts count? I've seen a yellow gallardo at a local 'posh car' garage and the other week there was a bentley azure convertible outside

Chris, i've been in that very same Gallardo in Ian Forsters garage, contacts eh!

He's a friend of the family of the daighter i was doing at the time(Cath) and friends with my friends whom run The Bullrun!

Chris

seen a few supercars recently, a Lambo Murcialago, Mclaren SLR and saw 2 DB9s at the A3 M25 Junction!

Have noticed that that dont take too kindly to being over taken by a 13 year old VW Sports Coupe and with a supecharger, how dare i!!

Have noticed that that dont take too kindly to being over taken by a 13 year old VW Sports Coupe and with a supecharger, how dare i!!

LOL!

Saw a Maybach 62 in the services near Newbury while getting petrol for my pick up my new door run this weekend. Huge Merc Guard driving it. but he was cool stood there talking to him for a bit.