Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

Dirty, filthy C!

Sure is Bally. :D Used but not abused. Just turned 40000miles....not quite at its best in the engine dept but will wait till summer to do a wee bit of tinkering smooking :D

might take her back for a blat on the Grid june/july/aug

right - as those who witnessed my car in the metal today will testify the exterior had cleaned up quite well but....

dirtygirl.jpg

dirtygirl2.jpg

....the interior is definately suffering from having to be used as a the daily workhorse...!!! at the moment i have the tack for 4 horses in the C, the boots' not big enough so its all over the seats :oops: and there is enough hay and horse feed been spilt on the floor to feed our beasts for a week...!!!

the pics however dont do the smell justice..... horse sweat and leather.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......!!!! :)

cant wait to get the Audi with the huge boot and then the C can go for a valet....!!!!!

C can go for a valet....!!!!!

You make me feel soooooo much better, That c is minging, can almost smell it :lol: Valet ( he says with a raised eyebrow :lol:) Your having a laugh, time for a major overhaul me thinks. :D