Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

Dirty, filthy C!

Mine was pretty covered until Sunday, it normally gets a wash about once a month. I hate washing cars, I'd rather be working on the engine, suspension etc. Still it got a good waxing too, and looked lovely.

Its now dirty again because it rained yesterday.

Funny you should mention it. I have just got in from a mamoth cleaning session. the dirtiest the car has been since I have had her. (nowhere near as bad as Dinkus's) but fairly grubby.

She is now waxed and protected ready for what the winter can throw at her.

Can't beat a lovely red Raddo that hasnt been washed and wax in a while, you get that lovely pinky colour that just blends so well with dirt!!!

LOL..they do look cool. Although when I bought my last g60 it was like a pig sty, dirty outside is cool, dirty inside certainly isn't. :pukeright:

Your old corrado goes really well by the way... :wink:

LOL..they do look cool. Although when I bought my last g60 it was like a pig sty, dirty outside is cool, dirty inside certainly isn't. :pukeright:

:shock: ...Which one??..what where and who??? :wink:

:shock: ...Which one??..what where and who??? :wink:

The g60 that you sold to Dave.. We had it in at the weekend for some fettling

My Rado tends to get washed every 2 weeks or so, but hardly ever driven, certainly not daily ;-)

It still gets dirty because of it being parked on my rear alley, where some b*stard new-Focus driver is of the opinion that driving over the mudpath with lots of puddles in something like 3rd gear is cool. My Rado after one night then looks all off-roady again, but only on 1 side :lol:

Drives me mad though :mad:

Tempest

Because I chose to drink beer rather than wash the car, mine became the runt of the litter at the Osnabruck camp site after the Karmann visit. In fact, the cars that initially parked nexted to it eventually all drove off, leaving mine sat there on its own!

Oh yeah, this was at the start of September, and I just washed it for the first last week after it got driven in to!

This Storm on ebay isn't exactly the cleanest:

clicky

You'd think if you were selling a car that you'd clean it for the photos and viewings! :roll:

This Storm on ebay isn't exactly the cleanest:

clicky

You'd think if you were selling a car that you'd clean it for the photos and viewings! :roll:

Some people :roll: