Sign in to follow this  
JT

calling on the photo chop guru's

nice one phil 8)

bix - to be honest i quite like em and my bbs are in prietty good condition at the mo, so i would rather let em go to a wanted home and use steels as i do so many miles and trash them over the next year or so.... lookin forward to recieving my rsr by the way:)

Fair enough, I'd just keep the bbs tho :) I'll try get the rsr in the post tomorrow!

Here you go... must admit it doesn't look great but I could only do so much with the quality of the images you gave me... you get idea though 8)

cheers phil k thats great i think i'll quite like that in the flesh....

i agree walesy there is something about c on steelies but it does divide opinions quite often..

Mines on steels at the now as my alloys are being refurbed, so ill probably keep these on til spring :D

This is that last pic I took of my car before I started to strip it down for the bodyshop :( + 8)

i do like em but i really like my bbs too.... this is becoming tricky as i know the bbs will suffer over the next twelve months so the steelies would make sence but the bbs keep the oe look which i'm lovin at the momment........

Easy one there mate store the bbs's over the next 12 months then get them out again. The steel wheels look awsome but then again so do the bbs's