Sign in to follow this  
Dr Forinor

I hate the damn Corrado...

I think the Speedlines suit the Corrado more than the Solitudes that came with the Storm :oops:

But from the pictures I have seen, I have to admit the standard ride height really does look very silly

Jim, I always check over my shoulder when I park, sometimes twice.

LOL, I do that too. Can't help it, I love that car.

And I love the speedlines, wouldn't swap 'em for anything.

I love the speedlines but I would swap them for some BBS RX's or RC's! The Corrado does look great lowered on speedies.

I like the speedlines too. Those and the G60 BBS look superb on a decked Rado.

RXs and RCs, fabulous wheels. Not very nice to clean though.

Dr Forinor, as Jim says, my 25 odd Stealth invoices kind of hints at my enthusiasm ;-) The trouble with my area is there are kazillions of Corrados. I see 2 or 3 every day, no joke. Most of which are standard and when you've seen one standard one, you've seen them all! They're all bloomin Aqua blue ones aswell....god that colour is so common :-)

agreed.... have just spent 7 hours in mine driving home from glasgow, and i would quite happily get out and drive her for another 7 hours (after several pints of coffee....)!!!

they have that wonderful 'thing' about them that makes u stop and look again... wouldnt swap my rado for anything - well maybe a slightly quicker one in the same colour.... :)

I have to admit, it does make me grin when I catch people looking at the C.

I had a big grin on my face today when I walked back to her - she was parked up by the kerb with the wheels slightly turned and even though she's covered in gunk the C looked damned cool! :D

have mainly been using my 993 in the past 6 weeks or so and although my Corrado is sitting lanquishing in my garage doing sweet FA just one wee drive in it makes me still NOT have any intention of selling it :wink:

I think the Speedlines suit the Corrado more than the Solitudes that came with the Storm :oops:

heathen!!!....next you'll be saying the mystic blue Storms are better than the classic green ones :twisted: :D :D :D :D :D

heathen!!!....next you'll be saying the mystic blue Storms are better than the classic green ones :twisted: :D :D :D :D :D

Perish the thought :shock:

I'm guilty of all of the above as well :D

Even if I was loaded, I would keep the 'Rado!

Love the drive, the look of it, the comfort, the looks it gets, and the subtle class it has, not to mention that sweet VR engine :luvlove:

Lol :lol:

I tell you guys - the Golf TDI I own is wonderful in so many ways - ie Not breaking, being comfortable, being quite quick in town traffic, has a great factory fit stereo, has aircon, is incredibly frugal.. but I tell you it certainly doesn't have the Corrado effect on me!

It goes weeks without a wash (Corrado was weekly on the dot), the sound of chavs on the street doesn't have me up at the window with face pressed against the glass making sure they don't go near the car - and I don't walk back to it and think 'Damn thats a cool car' :|

Its definately a Corrado thing. Lesser VW's just don't do the same thing to you! :)

What are you waiting for then Jim?! There are bargains to be had mate! :)

:infinity: Must buy Corrado :infinity: