Sign in to follow this  
Stan 24v

As quick as the Veyron!!!!

Yeah i agree with steve_16v. It looks especially like the F1 at the front but as for the rear not sure. Still, has to be the Veyron all the way, BABY I WANT THAT CAR! come on santa ive been good over the last year! sort of! hehehe.

Id have both if given to me. But if i had to spend the cash on one and money as being no object, id get the Veyron. May be stupid saying that but still. Thats my dream car, bar the rado.

Is the spoiler on the veyron actually automatic. First time ive seen the Veyron (other then the prototype) on Topgear. Old Clarkson had to pull up, open the door and put the key in the key slot to lower the spoiler. If it IS automatic that would be so sweet! Apparently according to Bugatti you have to do a series of checks once spoiler is lowered. Imagine doing that all the time.

The interior of the Saleen looks like a bit of a parts-bin special to me, whereas everything on the Veyron is just for the Veyron...

I'll have two, please Mr Bugatti...! :lol:

The Veyeon might have a slightly better finish, but if you look at the price difference you could afford to have the saleen a lamborghini and a ferrari all for the price of 1 veyron! hmmm 3 supercars sitting in your garage instead of just one!!

And maintainance, running, and servicing costs of three instead of one as well ;)

ok enough of your S7 / veyron tat.

how about one of these? i reckon this is what vader would drive if he was earth bound (real) - in black of course.....

Got to be the Veyron boys.

Any 1 know if you can download the Top gear where thay had the Veyron - i managed to miss it! :x

the veyron adjusts the downforce and drag coeficient according to speed with its spoiler and sideskirts or bumper, can't remember maybe both, i think it would feel a lot more safe at those speeds than the saleen, but then again who knows, chances are most of us will never get to that point :(

either way both are stunning cars but the veyron wins by far in my opinion, and just look at this interiour...:notworthy:

http://www.desktopmachine.com/framepic. ... &size=1024

yes those are air vents on the side of the centre console