Sign in to follow this  
double-6s

steering wheels???

Will this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOMO-Ste ... dZViewItem steering wheel fit by 92' corrado vr6? What else will I have to buy to fit this to my car?

You will need a Momo hub adapter P/N 8014.

Be aware that a 300mm wheel is very small. Lol...the top of the wheel is probably going to block your gauges

Indeed - i can see sod all of my dials now! only the bottom sections where the needles never are ;)

i can recommend 300mm though - just put your seat back a little bit more upright for a bit more leverage at high speed!!! it does make the steering feel fantastically direct though :)

I like this Raid, need to try and find a UK supplier.

My plan is to cover the grey section with black Alcantara, lose the chrome ring and replace the RAID horn button with a VW one 8)

Here's my Momo Corse - not the best shot but was tring to get my rings and mats into :?

As far a it goes for a wheel I really like it but would like to try a smaller diameter to see if's any better/worse

iow_corrado_g60, nice rado mate. i'm loving white. and although i wouldn't have one, i'm liking that steering wheel too. :)

When installing a new steering wheel what is really important to do? I installed my momo and was wondering if I should know anything about the installation because I just sort of figured it out on my own.

Just snapped up a Momo Corse wheel off fleabay, comes with a mk1 golf hub >> does anybody have any ideas on wether they are the same as an early C fitment??

Cheers

just to book the trend, I wouldn't be in a rush to change the standard (late valver) steering wheel.

Not seen one wheel that suits the age of the C so until I do you can't tempt me!

Lippy

does any body have a 3 spoke vr6 steering wheel they can sell me thats if it will fit on my valver cheers