Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

what did santa bring you for the corrado?

All i got was the height adjust lever snapped off of the passenger seat by a 'friend' I haven't seen in years, he then proceeded to try to hide the evidence.... Bastad....

Santa bought me and 'Bob' an nice new set of white dials. He also bought 'Bob' two new Goodyears and paid for tracking as well. So did rather well this year. Will have to be good again next year may get a re-build for charger.

Santa bought the golf a replacement BBs alloy so that daddy can have a full set instead of three and a buckled one. And now he doesnt have to mix and match with the valver's alloys. :x-mas: :x-mas: :x-mas:

The Car recieved a webber firebreather that wont be getting fitted to the car,so will be for sale next year as I reckon shes not having any of it,with regards to fitting :-(

She did like stans keyring though ;-)

Mine got an Opti-Mate battery conditioner and a new set of front indicators and fog lights to go into my freshly painted Reiger front bumper

mine got a new auxillery water oump and a new 120 amp alternator, an oil/filter change, and a drive into the arse of my mates corsa(in the snow),so its also getting a new indicator and fog lamp sooon!

For Christmas my corrado got a new home all for the whopping sum of £200!

Nice to have some driveway again as the gti also went to a new home, its the first time in 4 years that I only own one car!

A fire extinguisher, a small torch and mini UK A to Z. And I bought a warning triangle and coolant additive from the stealers the other day. :)