Sign in to follow this  
scarlett

whats it worth....??

afternoon all.... sorry to be posting this!!!

right, need an opinion and i'm sure you lot will help with that.... :)

unfortunately I may need to raise some cash quickly to fund a business venture that could be the start of me setting up a business with horses... the only thing I have a of any value I could sell is my C... but I only bought in November and, although I think it was a fair price for the car in its condition, at the time a couple of people said they thought £2300 was quite a lot to pay for a valver, especially the way C prices are at the moment.... and I'm not sure I would actually get my money back as there are VR's out there for a similar price...

spec is..

94 flash red 2ltr 16v

Uprated suspension with Eibach anti roll bars and Bonrath mounts, Konigsports at the front and Koni adjustables at the rear,

9x16 Borbet T's alround with Toyo Proxy rubber.

Powerflow back box

KR cam, car has RR graphs showing 158bhp and 157lb/ft

badgeless grill and eybrow spoiler

custom front seats with red alcantara centres and 'Corrado' embroidered into them (might have the matching rears soon)

G60 brake set up

uprated loom and Lupo wipers

Kenwood head unit with uprated speakers and components inc speakers on parcel shelf

factory Scorpion alarm

body work is immaculate bar a few stone chips on the front and at drivers door, car is still bright red, no fading anywhere... and everything works...

so what do you think, If i were to sell it I would need a quick sale but does anyone think I'd get my pennies back...????

cheers...

am just thinking bout it... a Rado aint the most practical car for working with horses with either, little bumpy farm roads and lots of mud n all that... might need to go back to the darkside and buy a Jeep Cherokee again... :(

unless i can make lots of pennies and have a Jeep and a rado.... :)

how many miles ? mot ? tax ? service history ?

sad to hear that laura , your valver sits pefect on those rims and is very clean

how many miles ? mot ? tax ? service history ?

sad to hear that laura , your valver sits pefect on those rims and is very clean

Cheers Gix... she is lovely...

oops, forgot those bits...

161k miles on clock, but had a head rebuild 25k ago when the KR cam was fitted.

she has most of her history, serviced at VW until 142k miles then serviced by prev owner who certainly knew his Dubs!!!

mot's til March... cant remember tax but there would be some on it....

i would imagine this kind of car would be worth around the 2k mark nowdays. It might be worth selling the wheels seperatly as they will not be to everyones taste.

turn the 15odd horses into 300 horses for your 3k

couldn't get 300 donkeys for that money so gotta be a good deal.

£2300 'does' sound like alot for a valver, but then again a cars worth what someone'll pay for it. Ruby certainly has alot more kit than the cars that have been going for sub £1500, and if you found the right person you might get somewhere close to your buying price for her, but I have to be brutal and say its a buyers market out there and if you over-price you could be looking at a looooong sale. try your luck, stick her up for £2300 stating thats what you paid for her in november and since then shes had the new seats, wheels and so on, although if i was you i'd take as much swag off as possible to sell seperatly (since corrado parts are selling better than whole corrados) then sell her on as a more standard spec'd car.

^^DEFFO^^

Get the car standardish, then sell it standard for £1800, and sell the wheels/tyres, seats, lupo wipers, seats etc ...maybe you'l get more for it that way?

EDIT--maybe worth more becasue it;s a 'late' valver..

Ive seen this car, and its in great nick. I think you'll get your money back for it mate ;)

Just cant believe your selling already :shock:

ok, ok, ok..... I don't want to sell her... she is too well bahaved!!!!

i couldnt return her to standard anyway... i dont have any other wheels, seats, etc, etc...

with the market as it is i think your right, not much point... might just sell a lung instead... (or use your money hon....) :)

cheers guys....

keep it laura otherwise you will be very sorry i'm sure , to shift it quickly in the current climate you would have to go sub 2k which is criminal for such a sweet car

def one of the nicest valvers on here :thumbleft:

although i would have done you a deal with my orig interior :D

really glad your going to keep her,you seemed so excited when u got her,i'll donate you a kidney if you want :lol:

lol @ g60greeny

this is my 'dream car' (yes its sad i know) and i dont want to have to sell her... but think about it guys, own business doing something you really enjoy, less hours, more money.... shes staying for now until i see how it goes... am gonna need to buy a Jeep at some point tho.... lets just hope i can afford both!!! :wink: