Sign in to follow this  
_Monkey

If VAG didn't exist........

Always fancied one of these. In the 16v turbo verion of course.

Hang on, aren't they suppose to have 5 doors???

Someone's been playing!!!

no VAG means my wallet would be a lot fatter,

I would go for a TVR griffith 500 - nice and simple and pretty mechanical

for the cash i have to spend on a vr6, id have to say a newer shape 3000gt twin t for speed and rwd or a 2.0 147 lusso with all the toys, for sumthing newer and more senable!

As Steve 16v said the 3000gt is 4wd. However the Nissan 300zx is a very similar kind of car- does have rwd and is a country mile better than the 3000gt (despite them both being very similar is size/ looks/ power etc!)

I also am a big fan of the fiat 20v turbo- especially the late ones with the bodykit- its a shame the seats aren't a bit sportier though. Second choice could even be a Mazda RX7?

Cheers

Well, there is a long list, I'm no VAG devotee.

RX7 with a single turbo conversion,

Evo 2/3, played with a little,

E30 M3, as has been mentioned,

Delta Integrale Evo 2(i think) or is the twincharged one called the S3?

Fiat Coupe Turbo, maybe. Never driven one, or been in one, but I love the looks.

Skyline, R33 or R34 but either with the 4 wheel steer turned off, or with the RB26 in a GT-S body...mm, rear wheel fun! Also along the same lines - a 200SX wth an RB26...seen a few for sale.

AE86 Corolla GT - The Trueno version with the flip-up lights.

99-00 Civic Coupe Vti, preferably with a turbo conversion - like one of my friends has. Beast!

There is more too.

I think if i couldnt have a corrado there is only 1 other car i would have that would have to be a bug veyron

but on a serious note a audi quattro love them

Yeah but if VAG didnt exist the designers might have been working for buggatti you never know or the company who dug them out of the s@it with a bit of luck :p

that integrale looks well suspect to me. as someone said, aren't they ALL 5 door? and those arches look wrong. too square and too big. probably wrong though - i usually am! :)

as for a no-vag world (lol) would have to be the lancia really. or a tvr cerbera

PS. haven't porsche already become vag by buying a big slice of veedub?

Dunno,

Maybe, something like this Vtec Mini would be quite good fun :p

http://racetec.net/vtecmini.htm

That is cucking fool.

I'd love one of them to terrorise the local boyracers.

If I didn't have VAG then I would probably have bought into Vauxhall/GM with a Lotus Carlton and by now I'd probably be into an Astra VXR or Monaro-the 500bhp one.

Or if money was no object,then a TVR Cerbera in that bronze colour,or a RUF porxche would be on the list-oh,and not forgetting an Aston V12 vantage. 8)

I'd really love a porsche 90'ish 911 turbo soft top mmmm in black of course.

If only I had 15k and 3k to insure it!

The M3 and the Lancia are cool too.. Would be on my list. Just not sure if its because they look like a rallye, but then I wouldn't know that if VAG didn't exist

three words: three wheel motion :D :D :D

deffo a huge american 8 ltr engined monster with a huge trunk and even bigger install, kandy paint and of course, it's gotta be a drop top caddy.

you would want a guy that could pull you? what would be the point of that? can't you afford a replacement g-lader or what?

S14a 200sx touring, black, decked with a reasonable back bumper and some wide wheels, the real lure is the RWD, sideways all the way