Sign in to follow this  
Mar5y

Have I paid too much??

If you ask me then i would say the car is worth whatever your willing to pay for it.

ok it went to you for 7K it may have sold to the next guy for 6 if thats what he thought it was worth. at the end of the day, if your totaly happy with the car, then its worth 7K for that satisfaction isn't it. Money isn't everything........well not always!!!!!

If you are asking if you got ripped off on your new purchase it would seem you are not fully satisfied with it?

Sub 40k miles for a VR6 for £7000 sounds fine to me! Last Easter to summer I saw several with up to 80k miles asking for much more, I think there were a couple pushing £10k which were non-Storms. Surely everyone wants there VR6's to go up in value? I'm quite disappointed the market for them seems to have dropped and I don’t even have one anymore! Maybe the summer time will bring out some high prices!

Sounds like it'll make a very nice show car. Get a few show'n'shine awards with it and it'll prove that £7K was a good price to get it for :)

welcome mate :)

there really is only ONE person who can tell you if it's a good buy - YOU!

personally i reckon you got what you wanted so its a good deal. it would be the worst deal in the world for me as i do 40k a year, so it would be worth a couple of grand in 2 years or so! not good.

but it sounds like you got what you wanted so stop ya moaning and go and rag the a*se off it! does one do that in a 33k mile car?

happy motoring mate :)

chaz g60, no one said it was an expensive shed ? where did you read that ?

your coming accross as really arguementative today ???, im just saying this car sounds good and i doubt it is one of those "shed's" you've travelled so far to see

(this is this fellas first thread w.t.f.)

welocme to the forum mate and people are really freindly and helpfull on here.

I would personally rather pay £7k for a good low mileage Corrado like yours rather than over 7k that was paid recently on Ebay for a Mk Golf with 23k on the clock. Good luck with your new C you've got what you want and that's what counts.

Just dont do what i did and look in the auto trader/trade it at Corrados ever again EVER arter buying one. :mad:

Welcome!

7k is a lot of money...especially for a K plate...but....its sounds like an unusual car, that mileage is spectacularly low. So its worth whatever you wanted to pay for owning a car with kind of mileage. I couldn't do it but I understand people that do....much more than I understand people who pay 7k just because it says Storm on the back! :p Enjoy it mate. :lol:

I can't get my head round the fact that there are 14 year old cars out there with only 30K miles! Thats 2K miles a year. If I was doing 2K miles a year, Id get rid of the car and walk!!

imo id want a later vr for 7k but then 33k is such little mileage id probably have brought it too!! managed to change my mind in one sentence!

imo id want a later vr for 7k but then 33k is such little mileage id probably have brought it too!! managed to change my mind in one sentence!

:lol:

Just my opinion , but I reckon it's worth £7k if it's mint...as in .. realy mint not 'ebay' mint.

........whenever i buy a car it seems like the market value seems to drop, i`ll always find another similar or better car at less money a few months later - or maybe i`m just being paranoid :fadein: