zerocool

vr6 plug lead removal tools for sale (metal type)

Do you know if these will work with the Dubpower leads by anychance?

If so, PM me payment details!

RIGHT !!!

ALL BUYERs PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BUYING A PLUG TOOL FROM ME

1,All the tools go out recorded delivery,so if you are not home to sign for it please make sure someone is OR

2 If no-one is in and the postman leaves a collection card to collect the tool from the post office,please make sure you do this otherwise the tool will be returned to me.

3 If the tool is returned to me,I will offer to send it out to you again for a 4 pound postal fee (this is for wasting my time ) or a refund minus postage costs

4 please make sure your registered paypal address is correct

Im sorry to put this up but a tool has been returned to for the some of the reasons above,and I will not be absorbing the postal charges to send it out again,I have been selling these tools on here for many years and never once have I increased the price when postal charges go up etc.

RANT OVER

thankyou for reading this :)

Do these remove aftermarket/uprated leads as well as the standard ones, or does it not make a difference which leads you use?

Sorry if it seems a stupid question, I'm new to Corrados, not sure what leads are gonna be on the VR6 that I buy, but either way I'd look at uprating them.