neil20vtc

back in a corrado (vrt time!)

always enjoy looking in here,your ever active with your car.exellent.

where abouts in cumbria are you?

mine could do with a mates repspraying :wave:

i got a g plate g60 (in bits at the mo but i'm sure i got all the screws to put it back together!!)

best of luck with yours.

sweet.

always enjoy looking in here,your ever active with your car.exellent.

where abouts in cumbria are you?

mine could do with a mates repspraying :wave:

i got a g plate g60 (in bits at the mo but i'm sure i got all the screws to put it back together!!)

best of luck with yours.

sweet.

cheers fella im always wantin to do something with the car keeps me interested :) im picking some new rims for it at the wkd to the annoyance of the missus :lol:

an yeah my mate has gone back to bein employed now instead of working for himself so dont get the deals i used too but his boss does go on holiday once a year..... :norty:

oh and i live in kendal

neil.

got my new rims there bbs 2 piece splits of a bmw328 sport waited ages for adapters to come from belgium then when they turned up the rears needed the centre bore enlarging as it was too small! got there in the end though

this is how they look not messed with the ride height yet its still set for my winter rims an borbets, what do you think? i like them but the gf keeps saying she prefers the borbets but im sure she said she didnt like them at first :cuckoo:

oh and excuse the picture quality just taken on my phone

neil.

cheers dude an i am thinkin of goin even lower! have to lose what remains of the front arch liners though anyone know if this will cause any problems?

Look spot on dude!

I'd be more worried about the sump on the 20vt lump, it will crack rather bend if you hit something! Seems lower on the drivers side too.

Nice rims, had a set of them on my G60 a while back. Look like the staggered set off the 328 sport, so 7.5 and 8.5 x 17" IIRC, and I am guessing but adapters prob from concept-wheels.be ?

Look spot on dude!

I'd be more worried about the sump on the 20vt lump, it will crack rather bend if you hit something! Seems lower on the drivers side too.

it runs a lot lower to the ground on its 15" winter wheels so im not too worried about the clearance and must have just been where i parked as its level normally

very nice mate, how big are the wheels? they 16 or 17??

as the judge said 7.5 and 8.5 x17 and he was correct in saying the adapters were from concept not cheap sure they were 300 euros

Looks pretty serious that mate - liking it a lot :)

i think it makes the car look more grown up than with the borbets on which i think im going to have to sell at some point as think im turning into a wheel whore!!

looks fresh, i like it... get some better pics up though :)

yeah i know the pics aint the best, wheels aint on the car any more though due to the crap weather so will get some decent ones when i get them back on

and cheers for all the good comments folks

very nice mate, wish i could of reached my camera cause i would of got some on the way home! lol

well yesterday morning went to turn left at a set of traffic lights the traffic was backed up so i stopped, truck behind me goin straight on plowed into the back of me shunted me into the car in front then spun me round in the road! ive walked away with whiplash but me car is fooked!! to say im gutted is an understatement!

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

That sucks :( I hope you're ok, keep an eye on the whiplash as it normally gets worse before it gets better.

At least its irrefutable that its the trucks fault, you can claim on his insurance and get a decent amount for your car, hope you can get it sorted one way or another.

That's pis* poor, really sorry to hear that mate, make sure you get it all through insurance though. Get the settlement sorted, then buy your car back very cheaply, take all good bits off her, buy another cheap G60 with mint body, flog on bits, swap bits over, job done. I know it's hard to take, I got very disheartened when mine was crashed into (albeit not at much damage caused, they still wanted to write her off though !), try and stay focused and you'll come out on top, even if it does take time.

ah man gutted for you :( be sure to push the insurance company as far as you can do

i got mine marked as category C when someone drove into the door and back end, got an ok settlement, kept the car, fixed the damage and actually made £500, hopefully your works out ok too

I'm gutted for you, i know what's it's like to loose a corrado and i feel for you :(

Hopefully the insurance will pay out and you can start your next project!

thats a real shame the car looked lovely but the main thing is you are ok and the car at the end off the day is just a car :(