Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Furk'z G60 ****SOLD****

Thats looking sweet matey... will have to take some photo's of your ride at some point soon me thinks 8)

Majik, gonna lower it on ya head "novaesqe" lol coming from the man running an interior more visually scarring than burberry

nothing yet still on fk height gonna slam it like urs, for real

Running an interior lol, the only thing scary bout my interior was the s*it stain you left on it :p

Anyway nuff of the b*tching, you coming to AGM?

That looks facking crap!! why you gone & got goraa rims JOKE!!

looks sweet you salaa.. you boys need to run 9's on the front!!

get that baby slammed!!!

Bally, im gonna take them back in the morning now thanks :lol:

gandoo singh i dont want 9's all round aint a truck....gonna slam it awaiting some special parts before i do,,,but im actually starting to like the lowrider look now

some more new touches got smoked side repeaters (but dont like them much

at styledynamix were wicked and much respect...... also a big up to daz @ G-werks for all ya help and making the rims possible....thanks for all the evening classing education 8) u da man

haha your glad you got them sorted not as glad as me... i can now get my life back to normal not having to spend hours looking a wheels on black corrados... :lol:

yr final choice of wheels does suit your car very well though im impressed. Also a big-up from me for the guys at Style-dynamix 100% spot on customer service... :lol:

Keskin KT-4 Wheels btw 16x7.5 front and 16x9 rears

those look the biz , i want , i want . It'll probably cost me an arm and leg to get'em shipped over here though , are you running et15 on the back ? and how about the fronts?

gandoo singh

LMAO!

....gonna slam it awaiting some special parts before i do,,,but im actually starting to like the lowrider look now

Bro just sit in it :D

Bally, im gonna take them back in the morning now thanks :lol:

gandoo singh i dont want 9's all round aint a truck....gonna slam it awaiting some special parts before i do,,,but im actually starting to like the lowrider look now

Easy now.. you want a smack :p

i fight you.. :snipersmile: :2gunfire: :lol:

Lowrider look.. were have you been?? lowrider look has been abt for ages!! welcome to the LOWSIDE :D :lol:

....sold the vectra, bought a MK2 8 valve instead.....could not live with the CDX's drink problem.....Autotrader will no doubt be blocking my private add's again soon claiming Im a Trader! If im right the revenue allow about 7 sales per year!

Those rears are well vulnerable to kerbing mate ! Mine have only been on 6 months and they need a re-furb already!

Bro,

Ur car is looking really sweet! :D i love the look of it!

agree wid Bally, just drop it! it wil look the business!!

....gonna slam it awaiting some special parts before i do,,,but im actually starting to like the lowrider look now

Bro just sit in it :D

Maj me :lol: hey fatty ur the one, the only one, whinging abt arches scrubbing on ya rims lol

cheers guys for all ur comments...jus need to get round to winding them coils down dont worry its gonna get donw boyz

Bally, ur a nutter :lol:

running et20 fr and et 15 rears

G-Lader u should be alright with autotrader my cousin buys a new car and sells another every month,,, silly boy

They are some great pictures fella! I really like the dish on the back..

Do you still go to the SE Monthly Meet?

havent been for a few months been really busy,,,but planning on making next months hopefully car will be finished for it....spent this sunday chopping up looms and stuff great fun lol

FurkiG60, not fitted yet - car home by the w/e so will have results in the next few weeks (with some luck)... you'll be the first to know when it's done 8)

Dear me everyone seems to do these R/H look wheels with thier own centre hub logo's on them.

Keskin%20KT2_gross.gif

Chris

Yep!

These new wheel manufacturers are like manufacutured pop bands..... they can't think of anything original so copy other people.