Sign in to follow this  
VWRobboVW

New Here - New Corrado

Hey, posted on here the other week asking for info about buying a corrado.

Well I got some help and am now the proud owner of a corrado G60. :)

Here are a few pics;

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/VW ... ado001.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/VW ... ado002.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/VW ... ado003.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/VW ... ado004.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/VW ... ado005.jpg

I would love to know what you think and any suggestions are also welcome.

Thanks for looking,

Robbo

very nice but to be honest i would ditch the grill and spoiler for either a debaged grill or a rieger item. i think that all red rear lights would suit the car better or some m3 style rears. great colour too i aint seen that many g60's in that colour.

Very nice, I love silver Rado's

How many miles ago was the charger rebuilt. My Nugget's charger had been rebuilt by Jabba only 12k before I bought it, I got it checked over anyway and glad I did, the rebuild was terrible, might be worth having yours checked just for peace of mind.

Very nice mate, real nice wheels and height.

If you want suggestions i would get rid of the rear wiper, cleans up the rear end nicely. Ironic really as that is what the wiper is supposed to do!

welcome mate

looks like a sorted motor

not keen on the oettinger? grill, get the rear no. plate plinth Colour Coded and get that charger off to G-works!

number plate, wheels and bodywork look mint, quite jealous!!!

good luck, i`m sure you`ll find all the help and friends you need on here

ben

Looks really nice to me mate, silver is one of my favourite colours for a Corrado. I have to agree with whats been said regarding the grill, but it's entirely up to you of course.

The engine looks really clean and in good nic which is the main thing! My current charger was rebuilt by Jabba 45k ago and is still pulling pretty nicely, I expect you've read a few bits of bad press about them on here though :lol:

Corrado001.jpg

I would love to know what you think and any suggestions are also welcome.

Thanks for looking,

Robbo

Very nice, looks great from the rear. I'd replace the front grille and grilee spoiler with a factory item for an OEM+ look.

Silver corrados are sweet...

rims suit it.. I agree with red rears & maybe a debadged front grill....

did you buy it like that?? or do the mods?

cheers

I agree the blacked inpros go well with the silver ..I wasn't really a fan of these before

Thanks for the comments guys.

I know where you're all coming from about the front grill, I didn't like it at first either but it's slowly started to grow on me!! I'm still thinkin of replacing it with a normal debadged grill though.

I've heard some pretty bad stories about Jabbasport whilst browsing this forum and others and was wondering if they're really that bad. I'm seriously thinkin bout gettin the charger checked by G-Works even though it was only rebuilt bout 2000 miles ago!! Do you reckon I should?

Thanks again,

Robbo

I know where you're all coming from about the front grill, I didn't like it at first either but it's slowly started to grow on me!!

Fair play to you mate! ..You should keep it then :thumbleft:

I've heard some pretty bad stories about Jabbasport whilst browsing this forum and others and was wondering if they're really that bad.

I'm not really sure why you'd be worried about it if it was serviced 2k ago mate! enjoy your car :)

Looks very sweet and if those mods were on it, definately been owned by an enthusiast! :)

Not so keen on the front grille but at the end of the day its your car and you like it then stick with it!

If the charger was a Jabba rebuild, i'd reccomend getting it checked over if possible by someone like G-Werks. They do have a bit of a bad rep with charger rebuilds these days.. BUT.. that said my car had a Jabba charger on it with 30,000 miles since its last rebuild and running a 68mm pulley and even though it was down on boost a little bit I had no problems with it.

Looks very sweet and if those mods were on it, definately been owned by an enthusiast! :)

If the charger was a Jabba rebuild, i'd reccomend getting it checked over if possible by someone like G-Werks. They do have a bit of a bad rep with charger rebuilds these days.. BUT.. that said my car had a Jabba charger on it with 30,000 miles since its last rebuild and running a 68mm pulley and even though it was down on boost a little bit I had no problems with it.

Yeah, it was. Was owned by a friend of mine before the last owner bought it. I always loved this car so when I found out it was for sale again I was the first there to look!! :D

Thanks for the advice too, i'll see about gettin it checked over again by G-Werks in a little while. I'm having too much fun with it at the moment!! :lol:

Robbo

Heh.. yeah you will do until the top casing of the G-Lader blows a hole in your bonnet ;)

Na only kidding.. G60's are a real riot and you will always chuckle to yourself how many people stop and look as you roll past! :) :)

keep them rear lights, i think they look good with the black plate surround(never liked em before) and silver colour. 8) 8)

o yeah, an sell me your wheels. :lol:

looks good, lovely colour. Another vote for dont like the grill, but i have M3 style rear lights, and enough people dont like them!

Very nice looking G you have there 8)

I think the lights work really well with the black plate surround and give the rear a really nice contrast with the silver... and another vote to lose the grill from me I'm afraid!

I'd keep the spoiler and just put a debadged 3 bar in it's place ;)

Yep agree on the above re: grill. Always wondered how those lights would look on the silver C and I think they are awesome - much better than I imagined really suit the silver C!

Nice silver C!!