Sign in to follow this  
RADO.001

rear lights

Ugh... bit late for that now though. I wonder could I carefully cut out thin strips of the paint.. yeah right! :lol:

ive got the fk clear/red m3 style jobbies on mine,and had a few photoshops done of diffarent styles...think i like the all red or smoke/red best.so why i have these on i dont know? :lol:

all reds...

smoke/reds...

and a mad idea i had :oops: still looks alright i think tbqfh :D

Neil.

TRIGGER use nail polish remover if u want.. will remove it easily i had to do mine has i messed them up lol

*tantrum mode*

But I don't want to remove it! I like them the way they are!!

What about if I masked them up except for a few thin lines and carefully used some nail polish remover? Or if I just scored lots of thin lines down to the orange...

Picture of it... makes it look even worse!

Need to sort out some green bulbs for mine as they are flashing red at the moment... :?

I've not seen this thread yet, but yes, your indicators are more red than a very red red thing. I don't think that pic makes them look worse! ..they looked worse than that in broad daylight when I saw them :lol: I'm suprised you've not been pulled for it by the rozzers to be honest mate, they stuck out liek a saw thumb :lol:

It won't pass an MOT like that. :(

Ah but that pic was taken 30 minutes ago after the green bulbs were fitted. They are less red now but still too red!

Yep, that's a good point furk'z , the easiest way around it.

( though if you want to borrow a set for your MOT just come and nick mine! )

:x

Subtle modifications is the name of my game, it's not all about being 'low and phat'... ;)

It's easy and seeing as this is a lights thread i'll do a brief summary...

Take out the lights (two nuts per light), Unclip the plastic trim then take off the glass by unclipping all the clips around the edge. Get some Hammerite smooth black paint and carefully paint all the 'ribbed' silver bits. Put it all back to gether and you're done. Really easy.

Yeah nice one lads ,cheers! Im actually thinking of painting the silver around the fk smoke/reds I have for a more oem look,along with the front detailing.

Has anyone painted around their fk's and got pics? :)

:x

Subtle modifications is the name of my game, it's not all about being 'low and phat'... ;)

its all abt being 'low and phat' :lol:

good luck with ya lights

I dont know what was going on with the forum last night?

Im gonna paint them black. Has anyone got any pics,and what paint did you use etc ?

cheers

guys/girls ive read on here somewhere that most aftermarket rear lights for the C dont seem to fit properly, is this ture? if soo which company make the bests fitting, and if none of them do is there a way to mod the light to set as the orginal ones?