Sign in to follow this  
gradeAfailure

Sophie - gradeAfailure's VR

Ach, ain't that much of a secret really, just a set of wheels... :lol: will look better with centre caps and tyres obviously, and the width (they're actually 7.5") will leave enough room for a proper slam...

right i couldnt resist had to look! and thats exactly why dave you shouldnt go on ebay whilst drinking! nice price though!

but you know they will be hummer fitment instead!!

ugh... dont.... he's already seen some futuras, the porka rims might not even end up on the bl**dy car..... :roll:

:D

Is this wheel fetish a recent addition to your personality? I can't remember multiple wheel changes on the Passat...

he may not have kept changing them but there were spare sets in the garage all along.... :)

actually, the 'rat is stuck on drive going nowhere but she still has a spare pair of shoes tucked away in our garage..... actually......

Is this wheel fetish a recent addition to your personality? I can't remember multiple wheel changes on the Passat...

he may not have kept changing them but there were spare sets in the garage all along.... :)

actually, the 'rat is stuck on drive going nowhere but she still has a spare pair of shoes tucked away in our garage..... actually......

dont stay in the garage too long he'll start looking on ebay for another girlie :lol:

and I wasn't a million miles off with my guess of car they're coming off! same platform arent they?

look nice dave, different from the style you normally see on C's so should be refreshing

Part of the reason I chose these wheels is because they're very similar to the 18" Porsche splits as worn by Andre Kain's UPS rado, so I think they'll work styling-wise...

If they don't, pfft, no hassle to get something else...!

And as for the wheel fetish thing - I've always had it (even had to change the wheels on my Citroen ZX) - just that with the Passat, I found the perfect set immediately and knew that nothing else would suit her as well as the Borbets... My problem with the C now is that since having the 301s on, I won't put a cheap and heavy wheel on her, they have to be top quality and light... ;)

I reckon these would look good, colour coded centers, polished lips...

edit...hmm... not sure actually! :? maybe its because they look white rather than silver...

I reckon these would look good, colour coded centers, polished lips...

edit...hmm... not sure actually! :? maybe its because they look white rather than silver...

I'm sorry, are you lost? Didn't you buy a Golf? :lol:

:lol: @ dom...

picked up the new rims yesterday, and they are minty-mint condition, damn near untouched - so very pleased. sorting out adaptors and tyres in the next week or so, so should have some pics before long... :)