Sign in to follow this  
VR6

If I find them, I'll rip their f***ing heart out

that is realy bad news chap. A total lack of respect that is shown to someones pride and joy makes me angry. Hope it can be sorted without leaving a trace. and the paintwork.

detailing world is pretty good

but these will be young twats that have no respect and from slovenly upbringing.

You need to be associated with one or two of the hard case nutter lads on the island, would you like an introduction, all will be well from there on in i'm sure.

Chris

Would be gutted if I ever came out to my car and found that on it.

It's parked too far from the curb for it to be an accident (anyone very watched women with pushchairs near parked cars?)

Little to$$ers should have to spend all their time repairing all that damage to everyones car on the island, soon stop them from doing it again.

Spend the day locking a few threads and moving some posts Tom, that should be some good therapy :wink:

W*****s!!... I had the same done to mine, first in Brighton on the passenger door down to the metal, then 3 months later outside my parents house (ok area) at 4pm on a Sunday afternoon and the b******s did both sides from the headlights to the tailights, even making sure to do the petrol cap too! :onfire:

...Oh also had the bonnet scratched up by a horse, but thats another story!

You have my sympathies, mate :(

If only it was legal to electrify your bodywork... that'll learn 'em!

I've had a couple of sets of valve caps nicked recently so I got a new set and made sure they weren't coming off easily.

Lil bastards.....

I put my Dustcaps on with a 10mm spanner They never get them off :-)

Thats a real shitter mate, id find them and take their faces off!! I just dont understand what these little scrots gain from damaging someones pride and joy!!

thats a real $hitter. really upsetting. hope you get it sorted, and u find the little feckers and give them a hiding.

Don't worry about it guys, VR6 has been waiting for something to spend his money on :thumbleft:

At least it wasn't burned out matey!.

Looking at it positively.

I woke up one morning not long ago and all my tyres on my VR were slashed with a stanley knife, that broke my heart, and it was parked on my driveway too!

Chris

It's time for a national culling of useless pond scum trailor trash bastard f'cker bastards that serve no purpose to society.

They should all be rounded up and either shot or handed over to the government for medial science experiments.

It's time for a national culling of useless pond scum trailor trash bastard f'cker bastards that serve no purpose to society.

They should all be rounded up and either shot or handed over to the government for medial science experiments.

HAYWIRE FOR PRIME MINISTER!!!!!!!

I'd love to be PM! Blair clearly has no control over the country, so I'd give coppers a 50% pay rise and introduce a zero tolerance policy, aswell as cheaper fuel rates for Corrado drivers!

Spent the weekend at my girlfriend's house as I usually do. Came back to my house tonight for the first time since Friday and found some loose bricks scattered on my drive and a few of my boundary fence panels pulled up.

I hate to think where those bricks would have ended up if my car had been on the drive.

Makes me livid. There are a good selection of golf clubs by the front door now in case they come back and try it again.

bring back the birch and public flogging i say, but unfortunatly in todays age there are just to many bloody do gooders, i'm sure they would change there political stance, if it was there gran that was mugged by some hoodies for some money, so they can get some can's from the local off licence and destroy anything they seem to find, :x

ouch! seems more like jelousy than 'upset someone'.

Wouldn't be like me to upset someone :lol:

ul Tom mate :(

had a similar thing a couple of years ago, my C was driven into 4 time in 3 weeks, took the wing mirror off, and dents in the front and rear quarters, and one dead centre in the boot (looke like a van or something, as it was only on the spoiler not the bumper)all happening at night, and no note or anything in the morning, that drove me mad.

Have you reported it to the Fuzz Tom? If it was done outside your house then I'd move personally. Someone obviously had it in for you. Wasn't Kat was it? :-)

Have you reported it to the Fuzz Tom? If it was done outside your house then I'd move personally. Someone obviously had it in for you. Wasn't Kat was it? :-)

Nah, I'm 90% certain it happened when I was playing snooker in town.

Certainly wasn't Kat lol ... she loves the car as much as me and knows that I would burn down her family's houses if I found out she did that :lol: