Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

I think I've just killed ChrisVR6NOS!!

I thought he was making it up until he sent me this!!

Get well soon fella. That was a close one!!

Chris VR6nos, looks like ya gonna have to down grade ya motor,don't want to be workin ya heart to much,i'll take it of ya hands :lol:

glad ya now ok mate

whats this.............................NOS thats what it is!!!!!

get well soon, an take it easy :afro:

nah its one of those things that you inhale drugs with. Look at his eyes man, he's away with the little green pixies! :lol:

seriously though hope you get better mate, you know my mother has the same condition and it can be a bit scary. She has her op in June.

LOL thanks for the comments/wishes, makes a difference!

and no Paul i wasn't joking like you thought i was but the situation must have sounded very strange from your end when it happened!

Still not right and still having the odd ectopic heart flutter but i'm still here which is what counts :-)

I was told be the cardiologist to be careful not ot cut myself as the stuff they have injected into me makes it hard to stop the bleeding and will "cause a blood bath" in his own words! :shock:

The pic came out canny mind!

Chris

Jesus you wanna watch your self how manys that now. Last one was when you where driving if i recall correct mite not be. Hope your ok.

flockin heck Chris! Hope your on the mend without too many new rules handed too you!

Keep us posted.

Hey, it makes you think don't it!

Bristol Baron, that pic made me laugh, it was better than tomato soup, not that tomato soup makes me laugh so much but it generally makes me feel better, cheers!

Yes it was a year and a bit ago, last February i think when this happened to me the same, i driving my Skyline down to a show at York region, CMR if you know it, and it all went wrong, Chris Hill had to chase the ambulance in the Skyline, lol what a night out, sorry Chris!

Chris

Chris Hill had to chase the ambulance in the Skyline, lol what a night out, sorry Chris!

That must have been a terrible burden! I'd like to offer my ambulance-chasing-in-a-Skyline service for free :)