Sign in to follow this  
gaz the geezer

me charger`s a coming

well, i`m like a dog with two d*cks at the moment !!!

i`ve just finalised a deal with paul1 in aberdeen and will be picking up the charger at the weekend, i`m sure no one else is particulary interested but i`m in a sharing mood and wanted to tell everyone .............. just look at this little lot ................ complete with all the odds `n` sods and sump, injectors and chip ............. happy days

cheers lads, i`m rapidly trying to re organise all my work for the weekend just to get my ar*e up in bonny scotland, i really need starship technology to beam me up there and beam me back .............. alas, it will be in the sprinter again

you lucky bbbbaaaaaaarrrrrrrstttuuuarrrrrrdddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im interested mate, and very very jelous

You should call in and see me and H8RRA on the way back mate

nice of you to offer and i`m gracious enough to accept, i`ll bring grapes ...... thats what your supposed to do when a friend aint well ...... red or white mate.

email or pm coming your way chris

cheers Dixxy, you know i`d love you to test it for me and keep it safe under your bonnet but i may have to decline the offer cheers :)

NickVR6, i feel lucky mate but i`m sure a whole load of other problems are going to be the truth of it, ta mate :lol:

No probs Gaz, you could drop a few sovs(money) and get it fitted whilst here then enjoy the drive back even more?

nice suggestion Chris VR6nos, but i will be travelling in the sprinter as i`ve got a rear axle to drop off in edinburgh and some audio gear too, i`m not too bad with the spanners meself but i`m sure to be bothering you about something or other :lol:

cheers triggermyson, appreciate it :thumbleft:

I reckon the value of standard VR6's is going to shoot up soon as less and less of them become supercharged! :)

triggermyson, you mean more and more of them become supercharged! :lol:

Gaz, musicman has a VR rediator top hose but he won't post it, i'm just wondering?

Chris

Gaz, musicman has a VR rediator top hose but he won't post it, i'm just wondering?

whats the matter with the old tart ? :lol:

yep, shouldnt be a problem mate, just slap me on the ar*e and call me parcel force :lol: , i have to collect this rear axle from chrisp in bracknell so i`m sure something can be arranged fella 8)

iow_corrado_g60, you know your more than welcome andy :thumbleft:

kevHaywire, yep, i`m hoping all your hard work ( only managed to read 14 pages of the definitive thread ) ... can smooth my passage ..oo er missus .. into vr superchargerness , cheers kev

Love to go for a spin when it's done too

it may be a little while before i can get `the beast` out of my workshop which is a shame, i`m trying real hard to find the time to do the jobs that need doing but seem to end up either having to work my ar*e off doing all sorts of installations in rail yards or out there trying to pull more work in ....... it`s not always that much fun being your own boss but i`m endevouring to get my vr to a few meets before the year is out so i hope i`ll see you at one mate

Very nice bud. Be good to see ures when its all done, get it down to a few Sw meets.

hello Stone0311, i`m sure to be in the sw at somtime fella, just about my fav part of the uk, i`ll see you there :thumbleft:

Love to go for a spin when it's done too

it may be a little while before i can get `the beast` out of my workshop which is a shame, i`m trying real hard to find the time to do the jobs that need doing but seem to end up either having to work my ar*e off doing all sorts of installations in rail yards or out there trying to pull more work in ....... it`s not always that much fun being your own boss but i`m endevouring to get my vr to a few meets before the year is out so i hope i`ll see you at one mate

Gah, I know how ya feel about going out and seeing the rado sat there! :lol:

It'll be worth the wait mate, I betcha! Looking to get to more SW meets as I'm SW meself :)