Sign in to follow this  
mistrall

Corrado Spotting was it you [Archive April 06]

Let a nice and tidy Green VR storm out of a driveway in Bramhall and then saw a white rado going the opposite way on the A34 out of Manchester about 6pm.

jay

hey just spotted a green storm parked outside my house M866DAP in winton bournemouth definately well looked after

Thats my mate simons old VR. Not sure who owns it now, but it has a nice cream leather interior and cream suede bootbuild.

Jay

We spotted a yellow one heading down the M3 towards Southampton early yesterday morning.

I reckon that was the one i passed, as i was about 20 mins ahead of you guys.

Ah yeah. Only just spotted your first post!

Just spotted another C, dark green I think - H Reg driving through the centre of Wadebridge (Cornwall), had inpro rear lights.

Silver valver H*** YYU in Coleford, Gloucestershire at 10am today, looked like 'work in progress' on your rear quarter, poor thing!

Silver valver H*** YYU in Coleford, Gloucestershire at 10am today, looked like 'work in progress' on your rear quarter, poor thing!

useless fact ...that car would have been registered in Central London, i'll get my anorak and leave.

yesterday at about 2:30-3ish heading down the dual carrige way past the cop shop saw a dark blue rado, m reg i think, lowered 17's i think and in pros, looked nice, had a bit of a blat down past grange park then i went on the m1 south an i think u went north!! anyone????

M reg blue VR in Homebase carpark Edin - fri afternoon. I parked next to ya but noticed your disks were a bit rusty so you either work there ( rained like a bast during the morn ) or live nearby.

Your parcel shelf was lying upside down in the boot with its 6x9s showing !

Sounds a bit like Henny's plate but his ain't a valver.

sounds a lot like mine, except mine is *checks outta the window to see if she's still there* in Manchester and deffo doesn't have anything wrong with the bodywork.... :lol:

Spotted a red valver outside the Job centre in Wadebridge @ 4pm today. J836 LMR.

White G60 razzed past me on the M57 this morning.

Lowered with big multi spoke rims, private reg plate and a website address sticker on his side window. Wasn't our one but he did wave.

Blue N plater in Clarkston this afternoon. Pulled up behind you at set of lights and flashed. Got the hazards back and as you turned off, waves and thumbs up were excahnged. Any one?

Was up in Darlington over the weekend. Never seen so many corrados in one weekend, bar at a show.

Saw the first one when me and my girlfriend were looking for the hotel saw a Yellow rado with a storm badge. The other was when we pulled up at the premier lodge and there was a black G reg rado parked up. Then the next day a aqua/inca blue one passed the hotel, only got a glimps.

Also saw one on the A174 heading towards whitby outside a house, it was red and for sale. The last one was on the A66 heading west bound, maroon colour again only got a glimps.

Anyones on here?

N plate 16v at the PC world car park at Braehead today.

Looked nice with RC style wheels. :thumbleft:

Also an N plate blackberry VR6 seen a few times in Ayr,don`t think you are on here.Towbar fitted as well :roll:

Silver rado on A29 about 20 mins from Fleet today about 2 ish.

I've seen that white G60 on the M57 within the past few weeks too! Sounded good pulling away from the lights at the end of the motorway!

saw two late blue vr6's today! 8)

both on the same road in nelson/lancashire,first one parked up,so i did the double take thing...and then one driving past me flashing the lights...i was a bit late to react as i was just in shock tbh :lol:

neil.