Sign in to follow this  
Dutch24V

Dutch 24v - Spring clean

Get on with it Paul!!! :)

Only kidding mate - I'm genuinely full of admiration for you. Its looking mighty fine and you did it all by yourself! Fair fookin play dude.

:)

(still think 24v's are for queers though - RAF boys and the like) ;)

(still think 24v's are for queers though - RAF boys and the like) ;)

Yeah, queers and steers!! Thats how I know you'd LOVE to have one William :lol:

:lol:

...once you've dabbled, no matter how hard you try, i've heard you can't go back. You're just kidding yourself with your new young pert bit on the side mate. :wink:

Dutch

:lol:

...once you've dabbled, no matter how hard you try, i've heard you can't go back. You're just kidding yourself with your new young pert bit on the side mate. :wink:

Dutch

Lol :)

But my pert bit is 'cosmetically enhanced' mate........

I did mate :)

And I have to say, the 12v with a schrick is very similar to a 24v. The 24v feels a bit more free-revving perhaps.

What you need now is cams stanley :)

Nice.

Go for the supercharger mate - I think the sound of a supercharged vr alone makes up for any deficiencies it might have compared to a turbo system.

Go for it Stanley! :)

Yes Stanley stop jabbering and get on with it :D

You're bay is looking very sexy there though Will. Are you bringing her over when you visit the dam??

Dutch

Yes Stanley stop jabbering and get on with it :D

You're bay is looking very sexy there though Will. Are you bringing her over when you visit the dam??

Dutch

Thanks mate :)

And yeah I'll be bringing her over - I'll let you hear what a real engine sounds like ;)

Hello all,

Thought I'd resurrect my old project thread :)

No movement over the winter as it was too cold and I've been very busy with work, but now spring is well and truly in the air and work is not as hectic I can hopefully finish what I started last year. I've had the pleasure of driving a caddy sdi since last May so am desperate to get back behind the wheel of the beast. :twisted:

So today I've gone and ordered 4 new lambda's, 6 24v ignition coils, 6 24v plugs, a vr PAS pump, a vr radiator and a few other bits and bobs from the local stealers. The most shocking part of which was the price of the radiator. 290 euro's :shock: I'm sure you guys can get these for less than a 100 quid from VAG UK?

Anyhow, should have them all by the weekend so regular updates to follow.

Dutch

Hello all,

Thought I'd resurrect my old project thread :)

No movement over the winter as it was too cold and I've been very busy with work, but now spring is well and truly in the air and work is not as hectic I can hopefully finish what I started last year. I've had the pleasure of driving a caddy sdi since last May so am desperate to get back behind the wheel of the beast. :twisted:

So today I've gone and ordered 4 new lambda's, 6 24v ignition coils, 6 24v plugs, a vr PAS pump, a vr radiator and a few other bits and bobs from the local stealers. The most shocking part of which was the price of the radiator. 290 euro's :shock: I'm sure you guys can get these for less than a 100 quid from VAG UK?

Anyhow, should have them all by the weekend so regular updates to follow.

Dutch

Mate, next time you need loads of parts like that let me know. So long as the saving you make buying in the uk is more than my petrol to get to holland, I'll bring them for you dude.

You know how I like the dutch 'hospitality' mate. The combustible hospitality that is ;)

PS. Hurry the fek up and finish that car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

The combustible hospitality that is

Mate you might as well move over there :lol:

Believe me mate, if I didn't have kids here I would be chatting to you from a coffeeshop right now! :)