Sign in to follow this  
ardandy

2 Tone The Interior?

I'm trying to change/update the interior at some point, I'm just not sure what to do?

At the mo I have Black Leather Recaros and, of course, everything else is black.

One idea I had was to maybe change the carpet to a diff colour and poss retrim the seats to a bit of a two tone black/beige affair. Like the Octavia vRS.

Anyone done this before? Ideas?

how about a nice black with green and blue stripes material interior, i have one and i may even consider a straight swap.

:lol:

Do not change the recaros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're thinking of retrimming them, dont. Buy a set of MK2 Golf Recaro cloth front seats, put them on the rado subframes, and retrim them, putting the originals in the attic [or my car]

how about a nice black with green and blue stripes material interior, i have one and i may even consider a straight swap.

nice try griff :lol:

LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!!!!,or sell them to me :-P

I DO want them, just a little wear on the drivers bolster, usual place. Plus I've being wondering if 'whilst I'm there' I could do/change/update anything else?

If it was sold today, would it be all black leather?

I've got black leather and grey alcantara centre sections in my front seats, which I think look quite good - breaks up the completely monotone black.

I say re-trim them too if thats what you want to do! All black interiors are a little dull for my liking...

I love the biege interiors peeps have, but it does seem a shame to get rid of your black interior, it looks mint mate 8)

I'm not getting rid of the black interior, just making the most of an opportunity.

I like the alcantera centres, but would poss want to do the back seats too.

Anyone done that but with beige leather instead of alcantera?

Do not change the recaros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're thinking of retrimming them, dont. Buy a set of MK2 Golf Recaro cloth front seats, put them on the rado subframes, and retrim them.

That's the best way!