Sign in to follow this  
RADO.001

what do you think of these rims for my C???

found these for sale at £400 there 8x16. not sure on the et tho any ideas? and what do you think they'll look like on my vr6?

I like the rims that are on your C and wouldn't be changing them tbh... as for those ones - maybe on a golf but not a C :?

I'm with Mav, Phil and Andy, not my bag I'm afraid :(

btw ignore the AMG badge..............the caps are the only AMG thing about them...........they are just polished Merc rims from C or E class's

ive been after a set of D90's for winter/track, but saw these and woundered what theyed look like-just trying to think outside the box!

think that Matt (Dubwhizz) now has a set of these on his MKII Golf G60 Oettinger... Look OK on a Golf, but I don't think they'd suit a 'rado... :|

they're not a million miles away from d90's looks wise, I think they actually might work quite well, worth a go for winter rims I suppose, but the bling wont last long! powdercoat em' black ;)

they're not a million miles away from d90's looks wise, I think they actually might work quite well, worth a go for winter rims I suppose, but the bling wont last long! powdercoat em' black ;)

That's what I was thinking. Very similar to one of the most poular Corrado wheel mods.

-just trying to think outside the box!

Arrrghhh..... that is my number one most hated, cliched, business phrase!!

"It's a steep learning curve" is my second most hated!

Sorry, back on T, I love those merc wheels personally. Especially when the little crescents are picked out in black. V cool 8)

Merc ET is usually around the 40 mark, so they'll stick out once you've adapted them.

If you don't try you'll never know...

I've seen some wheels and thought they were horrible but then when i seen them on the car I soon rewinded...:)

Here is a really quick naff looking photoshop i done so you can see roughly what they would look like on your C. If you get me a side on image of your car or a picture of a car with the wheels on at a similar angle to your car then i will do you a better one mate.

blingrado.gif

P.s your car looks GORGEOUS in your gallery mate, LOVE the colour :D

Man looking at that now i posted it, it looks really crap lol, it was too big of an angle tho to skew the wheels :lol:

herisites,

Mate do me a favour, Seen as you seem to be a bt of a wizz on the old Photochop etc...

Put these wheels on your Black Corrado for me... I want to see what they'll look like???

Here's the link for you

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... otohosting

Do people rekon they're worth it... High starting Price!!

(Sorry for stealing the thread RADO.001)

forgive me i havnt had time to clean her this week :oops:, and before someone says she clean, im afraid shes not up close!!

kevHaywire, what thinkness adaptors am i going to need and how far out are they going to end up-cant be more than the DZ's :roll: :lol:

mtc R32, Again sorry for the delay but here you go, i used a moonlight blue rado but it look black so close enough lol. I also pimped it up a bit i think it looks awesome id defo go for them wheels :D

bbsrado.jpg