Sign in to follow this  
24V Renshaw

A MASSIVE THANKS TO Double 6s, Stan24v and KevHaywire

Can we see pics of them on your new car please Jay...?

Don't say that mate. He hasn't opened the boxes yet. Inside he's gonna find 4x15 inch speedlines cos the porker wheels are on my rado!!!!!! :)

I think you'll find they were in his posession last night. Met up at a dodgy garage in Blackpool to do the deal ;)

He turned up in his nice powder Blue Beetle too, looked a right poof in it :lol:

here here.... i havent had a rado for a few years now... but this is still my number 1 forum

He has got a corrado - Ban him! lol

He turned up in his nice powder Blue Beetle too, looked a right poof in it :lol:

LMFAO! :lol:

Absolutely no chance of fitting 4 wide 18" rims in the porker. They only just fitted in the GF's Beetle.

It won't look so G4Y soon, coilovers have arrived now! :) She was most impressed with a "box of springs and stuff" that she had paid for. :roll:

Jay

genuinly impressed or the typical womans "i have no idea what that is but i'll just pretend i do in order to avoid a long winded explaination" impressed? :D

I didnt think you'd get a 911 much lower than they are standard, or is it a case of setting up the spring/rebound etc rather than the ride height with a car like that?

Surely its for all round improved handling? I expect its probably only cheap tat anyway...

Jay, get some pics up!! You havent done anything to it for a few days, and i want an update !! *stamps feet*

The coilovers I have just got are for the Girlfriends Beetle, not my Porker.

I am currently on the hunt for some coilovers for the porker, which can be lowered a hell of a lot from where it sits at the mo.

Shaggsy I am just about to put a picture of the new steering wheel in the Project 964 thread, just for you ;)

Jay

Shaggsy I am just about to put a picture of the new steering wheel in the Project 964 thread, just for you ;)

Jay

:oops: :lol: :cheers: :cheers:

I still think that perplexed look in your avatar is priceless :-)

Looks like he just spent the night with bubba

;)

i've only ever dealt with kev and stan and all i can say is that they are top blokes , kev has always been more than willing to go the extra mile with advice and help

cheers

paul

i've only ever dealt with kev and stan and all i can say is that they are top blokes , kev has always been more than willing to go the extra mile with advice and help

cheers

paul

i'm generally a bit of an a-hole to be honest, but it is possible to catch me on a good day :)

i'm generally a bit of an a-hole to be honest,

........ your much more than a BIT of an a-hole :lol:

:iamwithstupid:

I think it's poll time....."who thinks Double Creams is MORE than a bit of an A hole?" :-)

I'm a cnut myself, but we don't need a poll to establish that 8)