I GOT IT!!

I bought the corrado vr6 i went to see lastnight and all i can say is:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ITS FOOKING AWESOME!! The guy i got it off really didnt want to sell it and had it as his 2nd car so its just been out weekends and cleaned loads, has fvwsh, the interior is showroom condition and its soooo smooth i couldnt believe it. I checked everything on the buyers guide and it passed all of them only fault with it is the fuel level sender is dodgy so it sometime tells me i have no fuel when it has etc but its easily enough sorted out. I will get some pics up later as im at work at the mo!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!

Oh and it got dark on the way home and well basically IT NEEDS AN UPRATED HEALDIGHT LOOM! The lights are pretty shiz as are the wipers which i found out this morning in the rain!

Hey Rob, good lad. and welcome to the fold matey. Have to pop over and have a butchers sometime. Well once ive got my suspension sorted out!!! And yeah get some pics of the beast up asap.

Cheers Ben! I will try and get some pics up a bit later on. I will have to come and show you it mate! Then when your car is sorted we can go somewhere and get some pics!! Man i cant believe i finally own a corrado, its madness i tells ya!

Good man!

Sounds like a minter. What colour? Miles? Any mods? or is it all factory?

Cheers mate :D

I got the best colour ofcourse ... blackberry! Its done 125k miles but is so smooth and the engine is very quiet and like i said has been regularly serviced by VW. It is mainly standard but has been lowered 40mm on H&R springs and shocks (i think they are H&R anyway lol) and has a full miltek exhaust system which is just right imo. Oh and some upgraded ht leads. Other then that its factory and looks like its just rolled out of one!!

its factory and looks like its just rolled out of one!!

Nice one heresites, don't be going crazy on it though and adding tints, lambo doors etc (like that photoshop you did) subtlety is the key!

BTW you can edit your sig now.

Nah no crazy mods, i always go crazy with photoshops just to show what i can do lol i will be keeping it standard for a while, the only mods i will do are badgless grill (and maybe eyebrow not sure yet) and some wheels.

And yeah i will change my sig when i get some good pics of my car :D

Well done matey :D!

Sound just like me when I first got mine :lol:

Congrats :)

hey congrats mate, i'm still in that euphoric stage myself :multi: , had mine about 6 or 7 weeks now & still gorping out the window at that great looking silhouette at any opportunity i'm sue you'll be exactly the same, can't wait to see the pics

Yeah pop round bud, just ordered my new ARB'S and bushes just gotta get me mate to fit it all then ill be ready!!! Best colour, nah not blackberry, gotta be aqua blue but then im biased!!! lol

KADVR6, Thanks mate, i havent had the opportunity to make many pointless journies as i have to work :( but we went to the pub at lunch (just got back, love my job!) and i drove there!! When's ed38 and where mate?

toon vw, Yeah i parked it just right so that i can see it out the window!! Im sure i will be on a high for ages. Its such an awesome car!!

double-6s, Yeah not bad ay :D i am loving the insurance bills though ... NOT!

Ben, Haha you got it all wrong mate, blackberry is best! nah i also love aqua blue i was torn between the 2 colours after seeing yours in the metal, but i went to see this car and fell in love!! I just want the weather to get better now so that i can give her a good polish :D

RADO.001, Yes mate i had to its just so mint!! I will get it looking like yours one day!! but i will stick with standard for a while and get used to it!