Sign in to follow this  
CorradoDriver

Easy BHP

Whats the easiest way to get more BHP?? Iv replaced my airbox with a new kit what else can i do? Can i some how adjust the ECU to give me MORE POWER, i need POWER, o and one more thing is it common in a corrado for the wheels to spin when its rained and the roads are wet, seems 2 me every time it rains when i drive every gear i shift and accelerate the wheels start to spin i know it dangerous so i ease on the gas? any suggestion?

Imran

Get a peloquin diff for the wheel spin.

What's your budget for BHP. The thing to now, it seems, it to supercharge a VR.

Mate I reckon the last thing you need right now is more power.

If you're so inexperienced that you're not familiar with the wheels spinning when it's wet, I would spend some time getting to know your car and getting driving experience.

What about spending a bit of cash on a driving course run at the track?

double-6s, I agree.

No offence dude, but it seems you've bought one dodgy corrado!

The car sounds fine...the driver however...:-)

Yeah I was thinking about the driver - and I'm not taking the p*ss. I'm serious for once.

Dude don't put a charger on your vr. Yet.

Wheel spin on a standard VR = s**t tyres...

I find mine spins loads more on 15s than it does on 17s. So maybe shite tyres, but also the floppy side walls make a big difference imo (i've got decent pirellis on the 15s)

hah, dont worry, im not planning on putting a charger on my car, im 17 i dont even think i could handle a car with that much power, i just want to learn and have some refrence for the future, when the c becomes a project car, but who knows when thats gona happen, anoother 10 years if its still around maybe, im glad you care haha, the charger idea was just an idea i doubt my dad would be cool with it anyways, he might just take the car away and drive it himself and i dont want to do that, and im planning on going to some driving schools soon, my cozins and instructor, one more thing the charger idea was Xbones, dont blame me

Thanks again

hah, what can i say, technically i got it when i turned 16 when i got my permit but i couldnt drive it by myself, dam laws and it needed some work, over heating issues which i was able to fix myself thanks to this great forum

hah, dont worry, im not planning on putting a charger on my car, im 17 i dont even think i could handle a car with that much power, i just want to learn and have some refrence for the future, when the c becomes a project car, but who knows when thats gona happen, anoother 10 years if its still around maybe, im glad you care haha, the charger idea was just an idea i doubt my dad would be cool with it anyways, he might just take the car away and drive it himself and i dont want to do that, and im planning on going to some driving schools soon, my cozins and instructor, one more thing the charger idea was Xbones, dont blame me

Thanks again

Fair play mate :)

I think it's pretty cool that you're 17, drive a vr and can take advice from people on here (probably bad advice from me!) and not get offended.

Now go out and buy a fekin massive turbo on ya eighteenth birthday!!! :)

at least he has a euro car some of yank things are not good hehe, yeah get a charger or turbo for your 18th US roads are ez driving, where in us do you come from???

Deluk

Wheel spin on a standard VR = s**t tyres...

yeah, wot tyres do you have on?

I seem to remember a lot of the tyres you can buy in the US have mad warranties, like 60,000 miles, they must be made from a seriously hard compound to cover that, can't imagine that would help wet weather grip :)

Its on my wish list, iv already found the kit http://www.evwparts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=037198701C, all i have to do is start saving, thought this might make u laugh, i know im stupid for even thinking about a supercharger even if its for the future but this is plain retarted http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2800279

Hope it gives u guys a good laugh, why would anyone want to ruin a perfectly good corrado with NEONS, idk what you call them there, but i see a future corrado ricer, if you dont know what a ricer is, google it, ill try 2 find a pic of a good ricer with a explination

Ain't nothing wrong with asking questions whatever age you are - I'm still doing it at 61.

People are meaning well and giving you fatherly advice so you dont go and write off yourself - or some innocent party/parties.

Glad you can take it on board without offence.

I had forgotten how impetuous 17-year olds can be - my "kids" are 25, 31 and 34!