CorradoDriver

Worst thing some has said about ur Corrado

my mate absolutes hates my corrado. he reckons that from the front it's one of the ugliest cars he's ever seen.

him and other mates constantly refer to it as "the passat" or "the polo". never the corrado.

my mate absolutes hates my corrado. he reckons that from the front it's one of the ugliest cars he's ever seen.

him and other mates constantly refer to it as "the passat" or "the polo". never the corrado.

Would be interesting to know what they drive.We,being Corradophiles,could never agree to a C being ugly.From the front is one of the best angles with which to view a Corrado..it looks ready.

I get the CRX comment every once in a while. My buddies dad said it looked like a better "skyrocket"...I took that as a compliment though, I couldn't believe he said it like that. Apparently he use to have one and said he loved it and misses it all the time. I then ask him if he would ever go back. "God no, I love my S4 way to much" lol

Announcement at work, 'Could the owner of the brown Vaxhall return to their car as they have left their lights on'. Didnt think much of it till i finished work 2 hours later and it was me.......

Its a Sherry Pearl VW you uneducated kretin!!

How weirded out would you feel if the announcement was "Would the owner of a Sherry Pearl Volkswagen Corrado please return to their car as they have left their lights on.....or at least we think they are on, it's hard to tell as it hasn't had an uprated loom fitted, oh and sort out that arch gap please, it's not the required 2 finger gap....."

I had a friend on face book say this the other day....

"Not trying to be negative dude, but are you sure she can be/should be fixed? Looks like extremely long, drawn-out, painful life-support..."

This after I had just spent £1500 on parts... :(

How weirded out would you feel if the announcement was "Would the owner of a Sherry Pearl Volkswagen Corrado please return to their car as they have left their lights on.....or at least we think they are on, it's hard to tell as it hasn't had an uprated loom fitted, oh and sort out that arch gap please, it's not the required 2 finger gap....."

My mate always pipes up get the flint out and put your parrafin lamps on my lights are rubbish

Also someone in the middle of town ( chavvy scumbag with a black eye ) nice car mate ....... If it was 1985 to wich i reply same as your jacket then !!

Girl I met came round once while I was working on the car, "why don't you buy a good car"... I no longer speak to her.

Yep. I know a few girls like that. All they see is a really old reg plate, which in their shallow, narrow minded eyes = pikey.

Now if it was an 11 plate stupid little Audi, then it would be an amazing car....

Yep. I know a few girls like that. All they see is a really old reg plate, which in their shallow, narrow minded eyes = pikey.

Now if it was an 11 plate stupid little Audi, then it would be an amazing car....

Every girl I know just likes the leather seats and the power, your right about the audis though...

My car has also been refered to as a Collorado, wasnt too impressed.

Girl in work keeps calling it a Corollo?!?!?

I did get the usual, "always wanted one of those" comment today, which to be honest whether that is true or not at least they're not insulting it.

Though when i told someone at my new place of work that it as a 2.9 V6, i got the response of "WHY would you want a 2.9" - this was coming from a lad who drives one of those Pug 107 things haha!

I get;

"With all the money you have spent on that, you could have got urself a nice car by now" - My boss everytime i use the workshop

"You still playing around with that pile of scrap"

"Hows your Scirocco" Or "Corrolla"

There is no Corrado love with my work collegues

The first half of my plate is M511 so I can sometimes just about get away with pretending it's a new car!

What do you drive

A Corrado

Dont you mean a corolla

No its a Corrado

I think you mean a corolla

I DRIVE THE THING, I KNOW WHAT IT IS AND IT AINT NO TOYOTA

yep get called most of them lol the wifes is the worse thou ,,a bloody ford capri wot the helll ,,i swear she aint from this planet lol so now i call her astra estate diesel a pikie tractor and even got the kids on it to lmao she will learn ;-)

I get the very common "Nice Scirocco, don't see many of them" to which I reply "It's not a Scirocco, it's a Corrado" other persons "wha's that then"

Most of the time "Nice car always wanted one is it for sale?" to which I reply "I'll stick you at the bottom of a very long list"

But the best has to be from my lovely other half "Your Fxxxxxg Corrado this, your Fxxxxxg Corrado that, you love that Fxxxxxg Corrado more than me!"

And to be fair that's a pretty fair comment...

Me:- I'm going to have a look round the car. She:- How much is it going to cost this time?

I purchased a 1996 Corrado a couple of weeks ago, hired a transporter to collect from near Glasgow. I was pulled in for inspection on the motorway south of Glasgow, cops and vehicle inspectors like flies around me, "what kind of Scirocco is that then?" One cop asks. "A Corrado one," I reply! "Do you realise the tax, mot and insurance have run out?" Another cop offers. The temptation to reply "no **** Sherlock" was hard to resist! Instead I pointed out that that was why I hired the transporter.

Corrados are not the only ones to suffer idiot remarks, I have a mint 1981 Scirocco, supercharged 1.8 20valve conversion. Neighbour stops to look at it on my drive, asks me about it, so I explain as simple as possible that basically it's quite fast. His parting shot was "so people are surprised when an OLD BANGER Scirocco is faster than their new car!"

A Policeman asked me to move my car from a bus lane today that's right outside my house and then proceeded to say 'why do you keep buying old rubbish'

- TW@T