Sign in to follow this  
Goldie

Reflex silver Golf 4mo - pics added

As ive been on here a little while now i thought it about time to pop a few photos of my baby.

Shes a 95 Classic Green Storm with approaching 90k on the clock. The guy before me had it since it was about two years old and had wrapped it up in cotton wool!!

Hed gone to the trouble of having aircon fitted and has had it maintained and serviced at the dealer. It has even had a main dealer head gasket fitted at just shy of a grand!

Ive had it about a year now and have done a couple of bit and bobs in that time. My main plan for it is to lower it. From what i gather konis go recommended but any advice would be good as i want to get the best kit available. Other than that and a few subtle changes i intend to leave here as she came.

This is my second corrado, i had an Aqua 16 valver first which i enjoyed but i ended up wanting a VR.

Cheers to everyone who has given me advice on here and i look forward to admiring many mor Corrados in the coming years.

I know BLACKG60, , hence the comment about lowering it.

She definitely needs to fall a few inches closer to the tarmac, and she will, when ive got the cash!!

Heres a couple more.

Hopefull in the not too distant future ill have some ones of it closer to the deck!!

Ive been following that thread and im afraid i was one of the people who could only make the 23rd, got a visit to Belgium on the 30th.

Definitely keen for any future meets.

Heres a couple of recently taken extras.

Didnt really fancy clear and red lights so have gone for the all red jobs, took a while to get them right but got there in the end.

Ive taken a load of pics next to that Harrier and i think this one has got to be the best of the bunch!

Beautiful, absolutely love that interior, looks mint.

Know what you mean about having a 16v then wanting a vr and getting one, i did exactly the same.

Some nice pics

Looks a crackin Storm :wink:

Not putin any more pics up of the G60 until i get it lowered

To many jokers on here :lol:

What coilovers you decided on?

Thanks mate.

Its either gonna be the silverlines or the konis BILLCOR, what abouit yourself??

No takers on a group buy. If you reckon you could get a discount for a pair of orders id be keen to be in. Whod you get the price for the Konis off?

Thanks mate.

Its either gonna be the silverlines or the konis BILLCOR, what abouit yourself??

No takers on a group buy. If you reckon you could get a discount for a pair of orders id be keen to be in. Whod you get the price for the Konis off?

I"m going for the Konis, Venommotorsport and Awesome GTI are both around the same price £630 inc vat delivered, they normally retail at £676+vat=£794 so its not a bad price.The guy at venom said he"d take £15 off for 5 or more orders :roll: not much but they say their not making much at that price.

Heres a couple of new photos.

Recently removed the rear wiper which looks so much better and added German plates.

Still saving for some coilovers and a supersprint exhaust. Reckon i might get involved in the schrick group buy as well, funds permitting!!!

You got the rear wiper out ok then??

I said it before at G-Werks, your Storm is an absolute gem. Those pics don't do it justice.. A fine example...

Nice one Steve.

I did manage, just bit fiddly dropping the motor through.

You heading up to Stealth at the weekend? I reckon ill pop along for the ride.