Sign in to follow this  
Goldie

Reflex silver Golf 4mo - pics added

Looks mint mate! Love the rear end - have been planning to remove my wiper but haven't got further than removing the inside pannel and thinking f*ck that :lol:

Looks mint mate! Love the rear end - have been planning to remove my wiper but haven't got further than removing the inside pannel and thinking f*ck that :lol:

lol - that makes two of us! Think the back end looks far cleaner without the rear wiper!

Just get in there Phil, I think there are 4 bolts to undo.

After that just wiggle the motor around and eventually itll come out.

I thought id have to shift the spoiler gubbins but its not necessary.

Just fitted these tonight and sorted all the backlighting on the clocks out (at last).

Think they are a nice modernising touch, well happy with them!!

The other photo is taken next to VR6_SOUTH's car. When i saw this a few years ago it made me think sod it, go and buy a Corrado, ive wanted one for years.

So its all his fault!!!

Goldie, where did you get those dial rings from? They certainly do the trick, and wouldn't mind a set myself...

not as bad to do as you thought

Yeah it wasnt too bad at all, 2 little screws only. The glueing bit was a bit fiddly!

Goldie, where did you get those dial rings from?

probably here but they do sometimes have a gb on here

http://www.dubdesignindustries.com/cata ... cts_id=229

Quite right, they are quite pricey but reallyt do look the part. They look very nice when the dash light are on also!!

Few pics of what ive been doing to the car.

After looking for ages i finally managed to get a hold of a 90mm chin spoiler and it looks so much better!!

Just cleaned the seats today with Gliptone cleaner and conditioner, its lovely stuff and IMHO so much better than the Autoglym stuff. The seats feel smooth and it smells loads nicer than the Autoglym stuff, definitely recommended!!

I made this gear knob the other day, i hate the way aftermarket ones use grub screws so it properly tapped out, its a test run for when i get hold of one from a TT that ill machine to fit, opinions???

Lastly an unwanted modication, scuffed wheel, not happy, getting it sorted straight after new year!!

One thing i hate about the interior on the c is the bottom runner for the seat is the colour of the car , why couldnt it have had a cover ! pet hate moan over , looking very clean mate

Your car looks superb Goldie :D That interior looks immaculate :shock: and the dial rings look good. You didnt go for the DDI Dials then? I went for the whole package and they looks awesome. The rings just give it a nice touch imo much more modern looking 8)

So what coilovers are you going for? If you dont have a big budget then i highly recommend the Weitec GT's, i have only had mine on a day and already love them :lol:

Rob.

car looks sweet as! looking forward to seeing it at the weekend. (fingers crossed!) think this'll be the first storm i've seen in the metal!

love those rear lights, want some!

You didnt go for the DDI Dials then?

I do like the whole dial kit but just didnt think it would like quite right in mine.

As for Coilovers im not sure, ill be looking to get some in February all being well, i dont want anything to firm, its the stance im after really.

love those rear lights, want some!

I made these, have got some covers from the group buy but think i prefer the painted ones.

Looking forward to the weekend, all being well should be a good afternoon out.

Cracking looking motor mate, i agree about the rear lights aswell they look perfect, the new gear knob just adds a touch of class to the interior (& it won't come off in your hand :lol: ) especially with the chrome clock rings aswell.

looking forward to meeting you & the storm at the weekend....especially the storm :lol: :lol: :x-mas:

Andy...

Appreciate the nice comments.

Looking forward to Saturday, have to get the camera out and get a pile of Photos.

Amazing car, and i have to say its one that looks even better in the flesh than it does in the picks. One of the tidiest C's i've ever seen, just lovely!