Sign in to follow this  
Goldie

Reflex silver Golf 4mo - pics added

How the hell do you just wash the underside?

All i do is jack one side up at a time which allows some wheel arch access and get a sponge and wash all along the underneath, i end up getting a bit wet but its worth it.. Received your PM BTW, reply coming...

is that your scooby?

No its not mine, it was parked next to KIPVWs house so i thought id take the chance of getting the two together...

Cool.

They make an excellent contrast.

That was the idea mate - no disrespect to any with a Scooby but its not my cup of tea at all...

Been a nice day down in pompey do gave the Rado another coat of Dodo Juice and the Golf a good clean..

Couple of pics...

DSCN3039.jpg

DSCN3042.jpg

DSCN3045.jpg

DSCN3046.jpg

DSCN3051.jpg

Nice pics matey, they really do compliment each other. Cracking day up here too 8)

The Green Golf was just a fluke but im so glad i went for it... :)

Really has been a lovely day, ill probably be pink later as im not the best in the sun....

Sunroof fully functionable, not too keen on winding it back just incase, no worries of that in the Golf - good old fashioned hand-draulic...

the golfs looking much cleaner than when we were all looking at it at ed38 last year 8)

karl

the golfs looking much cleaner than when we were all looking at it at ed38 last year 8)

karl

Its cleaned up really well since then, you guys definitely cam up trumps recommending that i went for it, its been brilliant fun every time its been driven..

I have to say mate shes looking amazing I think i saw this quite early after mike had brought her we went up to the stealth rolling road day and since then last caught up with her at ed38 last year still looked immaculate despite all the red dust! such a massive transformation but so subtley done!

shes looking mighty fine mate!

catch you soon :drinking:

Thanks very much Andy, that day at Stealth seems like such a long time ago now...

Glad youve decided to keep ahold of yours, i never got to see your white one in the metal, if you come anywhere near that standard with your current one it is going to be a cracker...

Both looking very tidy, the ride height on your raddo looks just perfect. Are you going to the AGM next weekend?

Cheers Dave, im going to be there, no Rado though...

Goodness me where have you been hiding??

15s, nah, got to be bigger than that. Going away with work very soon so everything is kind of on hold until i get back and then ive got the next list of jobs and purchases including some nice shiney wheels..

Hows the alfa, Romeo???

Goodness me where have you been hiding??

15s, nah, got to be bigger than that. Going away with work very soon so everything is kind of on hold until i get back and then ive got the next list of jobs and purchases including some nice shiney wheels..

Hows the alfa, Romeo???

Behind the sofa mate. Been scared to come out and see what else has fallen off the Alfa ;)

Been a nice day down in pompey do gave the Rado another coat of Dodo Juice and the Golf a good clean..

Couple of pics...

DSCN3039.jpg

DSCN3042.jpg

DSCN3045.jpg

DSCN3046.jpg

DSCN3051.jpg

They look lovely together.. :D

Thanks very much, yes they are a lovely couple, the Golf wears the trousers though, the Corrado is just the younger brother..

Update on the Corrado, nothing actually, i havent seen it for 2 weeks and am looking forward to being reaquainted tomorrow...

God mate, is that a Storm that you've butchered with lowered suspension and a non-standard grill!!!!!!!!!! Sacrilidge!! ;)

Well as the move is next week job number one was to move the car from Portsmouth back to Durham with Stanford being the perfect half way stop off...

As im going to be away with work for a while the car will not be attending any more shows this year, i am disappointed but its just the way the cookie crumbles i suppose. Not all bad though as next year she will be back better, and a little bigger :wink: than now.. There are a few things that will be getting changed and improved before she goes public again..

Am hoping that the car cover will be arriving in the next couple of days and then its a good clean, plenty of wax plus the usual car storage tricks until i get back in October...

Here she is in her new home, aka my parents back garden which is spot on in tems of security and shelter from the wind so musnt grumble..

There will be a couple of more cheeky pics before i go away but wave bye bye to my baby, the next picture she will be nicely wrapped up in a security blanket.... :)

DSCN0104.jpg

She looks nice and snug there 8) Hope all goes well, mate- shame you won't be able to make any more shows, but as you say, that's the way it goes sometimes :( There's always next year...