Sign in to follow this  
Goldie

Reflex silver Golf 4mo - pics added

Looking good mate! I will be takin a better look at Stonor tomorrow! I have a feeling your C is going to show mine up :( :lol:

It's nice you apprecate my work sorry about the wireing problems, but we got it sorted in the end. One last thing if you play with control box make sure you seal it on assembly.See you for engine mount soon then.

Surprised to see you here Lee, thought you said you didnt like Corrados!!! :)

No need to apologise about the wiring, very chuffed you got it sorted and an grateful for your efforts.. Will bear that in mind about the controller, will do some homework about the benefits of moving the flap opening time..

Just leads and the mount to go and that should be me happy for a while....

Looking good mate! I will be takin a better look at Stonor tomorrow! I have a feeling your C is going to show mine up :( :lol:

I dont think itll show yours up Rob, you showing and shining??

How are you getting on with your 268's & Shrek mate? I'm learning to love mine as they just seem to make the VR pull like a bloody train now, would still like to get it mapped as think it would free up a bit more potential, but will definitely do for the mo!

Has it made the car lumpy at all cos thats one of my fears! dont wanny loose the creamy smooth acceleration!

Has it made the car lumpy at all cos thats one of my fears! dont wanny loose the creamy smooth acceleration!

Definitely not lumpy, still has the smooth characteristic of the 6 pot just with more grunt, it pulls really well at lower revs than before and makes a lovely noise while its doing it!! Still need to get it mapped up for the full benefits..

So far im definitely happy, were not talking an aggresive hike in power like a charger just an overall improvement in how the car drives. Id be interested to see what numbers shed be putting out..

Definitely not lumpy, still has the smooth characteristic of the 6 pot just with more grunt, it pulls really well at lower revs than before and makes a lovely noise while its doing it!!

Yep seems to make a lovely added warble now along with the usual VR howl, a good friend drove mine on Sunday and described it as addictive when you go past 4K and the cams just go bonkers! :D

Id be interested to see what numbers shed be putting out..

Ahh come on Michael no need to call it a shed its not that bad! :lol:

I was gonna make that exact same joke yesterday. However, I thought better of it!! :lol:

I was gonna make that exact same joke yesterday. However, I thought better of it!! :lol:

Haha great minds and all that :lol:

I didnt even notice that... :)

Not that bad eh Rob :) :)

It's nice to work on such a clean motor. I don't like many of them but yours and The Ferking loons are quite exquisite! Had a mate killed in one so i'm a bit biased. Keep it on the black stuff and on cam. I'll pop up here again soon. Untill then happy sailing sailor.

It's nice to work on such a clean motor. I don't like many of them but yours and The Ferking loons are quite exquisite! Had a mate killed in one so i'm a bit biased. Keep it on the black stuff and on cam. I'll pop up here again soon. Untill then happy sailing sailor.

Hello, been waiting on hearing from you guys. Managed to get a VT mount and a Mocal to pop on this week, replaced the tensioner and now the fan motor is on its way out, Corrados eh, youve gotta love em...

Ill be down shortly for the Bahn Brenner leads....

Evening sir be good to see you again you can tell me all about the car then. Don't know anything about leads i only build mend fix and fit have you ordered them?

Evening sir be good to see you again you can tell me all about the car then. Don't know anything about leads i only build mend fix and fit have you ordered them?

I think i did, ill pick the phone up tomorrow to sort it out... See you shortly..

Avast matey :lol:

as i'm a nosey git i've gotta ask who's DOGG?.....would that be Lee by any chance?

Avast matey :lol:

as i'm a nosey git i've gotta ask who's DOGG?.....would that be Lee by any chance?

Twould indeedy.....

Ah thought so, hows the new suspension on the Rallye then mate!.....p.s. sorry Goldie for getting a bit off-topic!

Absativley

Nice pussy sir

no need to get personal mate! :lol:

p.s. who told you about my operation anyway!