Sign in to follow this  
Goldie

Reflex silver Golf 4mo - pics added

nutter......thats all that going round & round & round roundabouts in that Rallye....sends ya squash round the twist!

Sorry Goldie i'm off now Alex it very low night all :shock:

no worries Lee (red vino's kicked in & i'm headed for the sack), apoligies too Goldie for cluttering up your rather exceptional car's thread!!!

Sorry Goldie i'm off now Alex it very low night all :shock:

no worries Lee (red vino's kicked in & i'm headed for the sack), apoligies too Goldie for cluttering up your rather exceptional car's thread!!!

No probs guys...

Evening sailor, did you phone Rob about plug leads?

He phoned me, all sorted, they are on their way and should be here in a fortnight... Whn they tip up ill have a run down...

So he was awake when i spoke to him then! You never can tell with Rob. So i'll see you in a couple of weeks then.

Been an eventfull few days for my car so i thought id do an update..

Firstly on Friday my car became a grown up as it hit the 100k mark, i wonder how may other Corrado owners have taken the picture of the clocks at the time, a good few id imagine!!

Have included a couple of piccies from BVF, so chuffed to have won:

Show and Shine - Best Engine Bay, Runner up Bodywork and Best overall car.

Custom Concours - Runner up in other Watercooled class.

There really were some great cars in both of the events so im well happy with the car, i hope to make it better as time goes on...

Recent additions to the car have been VT front mount, Enlarged throttle body, Chromed bonnet prop. Have got a mocal to go on shortly, big thanks to Karl for helping me aquire some hose lines and connections for it...

Glad to hear you did well in the show n shine mate! I can help you out with the bodywork side of it :wink: just let me know if you are still interested in my services!

I hit 140k yesterday in mine :( its getting on a bit and im going and putting another 100bhp through it soon :wink: although i have other plans so im not worried :wink:

Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing the car again in the metal some time :)

Cheers Rob.. I will be taking advantage of your services shortly, im a bit skint at the moment though, ill keep you posted....

She's looking absolutely cracking, Michael! Nice work- liking the grille 8) Any improvement with the throttle body?

Congratulations Michael you're doing well. I've been a bit busy of late and the C is being very erratic at the moment and only doing about 25 to the gallon! Looking forward to the next mini meet when "hopefully" It will all be sorted.

Thankyou very much for the nice comments guys...

Karl, let me know how you get on with the hoses, i hope you realise how much of my money you have spent!!

Andi, Honestly, i cant tell if the XLTB has helped, the car needs mapping. Spoke to Vicki Peace's husband and hes was making 225 bhp with the same setup (no XLTB) on a brand new engine so hoping for similar, if not higher numbers.

Alex, Yan and Bill, very nice of you to say so.. Really pleased with how it looked but am greedy, i want it to look better!! :D

Rich, did i speak to you over the weekend??

Well done on the wins :) Can only agree with the other comments about this being an absolutely sterling, well loved example of a modded Corrado.. nice one! :)

Another huge thumbs up from me here too. It's looking stunning mate, great to hear you getting some recognition for all your hard work. :)

Got to agree with all the positive comments, this car's a credit to you Goldie and just gets better and better each time I see it, it's definately the best looking green Storm that's out there at the moment 8)