EllieB

Model corrado

So what's the story then has the granprixlegends model been postponed because these would make a great crimbo pressie if stuck for ideas but if they are postponed until January then there's no point :(

Rob.

Not sure if it comes in standard guise or not, but thought i read earlier in the thread that it was gunna be made

Well im think its safe to assume it will be made, the online model shops are advertising it.

:lol: when you say itll make a good chrissy pressie, do you mean for yourselves, cos i think so :lol:

If you look at page one guys you'll see it is standard - I posted a photo. The original photo was only a concept for the model. Standard VR with Speedlines is the spec.

Just had a mate over for the evening to play Nintendo Wii and he bought me a christmas present back from Germany.

Turns out to be one of these Norev models. Nice Tornado Red G60! I'm thrilled to bits as I know how hard these models are to come by.. he went into a model shop in Germany and had a Germany speaking friend with him who asked at the counter and this was the only one they had! Nice one! :)

Seen ones on Ebay like that for about £20, wasnt sure of the make though. They're nicely detailed models. I bought a similar one from the Standford hall show, its not as detailed as that though.

The interior is spot on too - everything is basically as it is. Its really well done!

Critical_Mass, the ones on Ebay are usually Schabak models. They're pretty good, but not as detailed as Jim's one. Think they're same scale though. Jim, is yours 1:43?

Few more pics of it. The flash makes it look less detailed than it seems to be in the metal.. that said it could just mean that my eye sight is a bit crap :D

That does look better than most of the 1/43 scale Corrados that I have got so just followed the link and acquired one - along with a few other models - one little link has just cost me £140 :(

They're flipping great mate. I think if you like Call of Duty type games and being all serious then forget about it.. but if the thought of having a few mates over for games of tennis where you have to leap around and swing for the ball or do a bit of boxing or something appeals (and you like retro console gaming) then its great.

Both of those appeal to me, hence me trying to get one :)

We started playing early last night and before we knew it, it was 1am :|

I'm looking for one of these super rare 1:24 Revell models (Not the cabriolet),

first person to find me one gets a big kiss :D

I've found a Cab and a Rallye but the guy wants €120 each :roll: :shock:

Revellcoupe.jpg

RevellRallye.jpg

Revellcab.jpg

The standard Corrado Revell kit always seem to be the hardest one to track down, I've got two each of the Zender and Rallye but took me ages to get a standard one for sensible money

Whilst in Germany picked up the latest catalogue from Revell. Both new C models are in there, but they're held up by VW :shock:

VW need to give approval to Revell first, before they can go into production. Both models, as I've mentioned here before, are based on real cars, belonging to 2 CCG members, who took their Cs to Revell in Bündeto have them completely measured up. The models are 1/18 scale, but as they'll be based on modded Cs, that's where VW might throw a spanner into the works, as VW want to retain their own corporate ID in those models and whatnot.

Tempest

The models are 1/18 scale, but as they'll be based on modded Cs, that's where VW might throw a spanner into the works, as VW want to retain their own corporate ID in those models and whatnot.

There are standard corrado models out there though. My girlfriend has got me a dark burgandy VR on order for me, for xmas. Has speedlines on it.

http://www.gtmodels.co.uk/diecastsearch.php

The first 2 models have made it back to the owners of the relevant cars, that the models are based on!! See link below for piccies.

http://www.duodent-zahntechnik.de/corrado/corradobilder.zip

A few final touches are still on the cards, but that's pretty much it. Apparently the first load of 200 models is on its way back from China soon.

Different colours are also on the cards for the near future.

Other than that Revell are looking at launching an original Mk1 Rocco 1/18 modell in September, too :-)

Finally something's happening again on the model car front :-)

Tempest

Great, glad to hear progress is being made. Im SOOO looking forward to getting mine. Its been on order since november was supposed to be an xmas present for me. I love that the spoiler goes up and down!!!

Cheers for the update Tempest! 8)