EllieB

Model corrado

how come they are available in germany and not here, thats soooo annoying! how about we do a quick group buy and get a load sent over?? just looked on ebay and they are all over ebay.de but none of them accept paypal!!

My uncle modifies models like these to exact replicas so i am going to do it up to look like mine he die casts the wheels himself, resprays, adds bodywork etc he's the bollox so cant wait to get one and see how well he makes it look like mine!!

Could earn a few bob if peeps on here wanted theres customising.

how come they are available in germany and not here, thats soooo annoying! how about we do a quick group buy and get a load sent over?? just looked on ebay and they are all over ebay.de but none of them accept paypal!!

The place I got mine from took Paypal.

« G60SC_Stoney » wrote:cheers mate, just ordered 2!

Where is england in the delivery option??

at the bottom in the drop down menu, select 'Großbritannien'

An unbuilt Revell Corrado (the red road version) sold a couple of days ago for £101.00 - madness but pleased as I already have one

Got my diecast one yesterday - detail is amazing even has new style VDO gauges! Dunno why sidetrim is painted silver though and there's no sunroof!

Got my diecast one yesterday - detail is amazing even has new style VDO gauges! Dunno why sidetrim is painted silver though and there's no sunroof!

Pics?? Where did you get yours from?

Looks like they only do burgundy and aqua blue mate but they might bring out other colours eventually. Or you could just spray it which is what i am going to do 8)

I'm pretty lucky - mine needs only minor mods. It's aqua blue with a black leather interior - pity steering wheel is on the wrong side though!