EllieB

Model corrado

Nice one Eric!! That site has some good parts, including loads of wheels!! You have to register though to order and i cant understand a word of it :lol:

Will get some up tonight as i should be putting the shell back on the base. I think it needs another coat of lacquer though as its not quite shiny enough!

Yeah thats true so i will give it another coat or even 2 maybe!

What do you think to these wheels (providing they dont cost too much) they are a much better match to the last ones. They come black but painted silver look fairly similar i reckon??

Yeah its close enough i reckon. Just need to get them now though but i cant understand a word on the site as its all in german!! :mad:

herisites, Have a look here http://babelfish.altavista.com/

You can enter web pages which you want to translate, it makes the occasional error, but its very good. Some of the translations will make you laugh.

I was looking on German Ebay for a Porsche 911 flat 6 engine for his T25 van, and it came up with strange things about "Engine farms" :lol:

swfblade they are a piece of pi$$ to take apart mate, the shell just screws off the base. Exterior trims like the grill, headlights etc are clipped on but have melted blobs of plastic holding them in, they easily come of but you just need to put a blob of glue on after to hold them in place. Also the interior seats are one unit so you cant mod each seat individually but thats not a problem. Only problem i came across was the rear windscreen which is pop rivetted on so the only way to remove is to drill it out but i just masking taped it up as i couldnt be bothered :lol:

Just arrived home to find two more of the Revell models have been delivered - ordered months ago and forgot all about them - that makes four now - also got two Minichamps display cases to keep them nice and clean

They are starting to filter through on English E-Bay now, think I'll mod one of my extra ones and convert to Nugget Yellow

Wonder if I can find a model supply company that makes 1/18 scale G60 engines to replace that nasty, heavy VR6 lump :D

Wonder if I can find a model supply company that makes 1/18 scale G60 engines to replace that nasty, heavy VR6 lump :D

I think you should just put a real VR6 engine in your car to match the model :D