EllieB

Model corrado

...........and pimp it up with my uncle 8)

that just sounds sooo wrong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah i thought that just as i clicked submit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would the dealers be the only place i could get some blackberry spray paint? I checked halfords but they dont have my colour!

I am going to struggle to find some donor wheels that look like mine but the rest is pretty simple, apart from the badgless grill, i will need to make one of them for it.

Jay could make one up to look like his old C, you can get the model corvette with his rims on and then take the dash out a TT and put that in and some porsche seats etc. It would look awesome but he would have a few donor cars in bits and could get expensive!

How do i get that done? Wont the dealers have any then?

tell them the paint code,the $tealer would have to order it in at anyrate I'd imagine at least at Halfords they should do it there and then.......dependant on the size of Halfords you go to of course

Aye just give them the code. I ordered mine on Ebay from Germany and it arrived in 3 days! Mega chuffed - looks almost identical to my VR - I'm into model making myself so gonna make some subtle changes to it.

received mine today!!!

Take a look, will post better pics later when im back home from work

im sooooo happy !!!!!!!!!!! :)

Tyler R, did you just sell yours on eBay for $100?!?

not a bad profit!

Any of you have issues with the door not closing?

I have ordered two from Germany and hate to get defective ones.

I got mine this morning :D its great, the detail is spot on to the real thing. Cant wait to start modding it now 8)

I took some pics but they aren't brilliant as the light was crap.

Rob.

P.S. For reference THIS is what my uncle does in his spare time 8)

Yeah they are awesome :lol: he really wants one but has just had a baby so cant afford one, he's determined to get one one day though!

Can anyone think of a car that has similar wheels to my Brocks? Or just a car with big deep dish 5 spokes. I need to find some for my model. I have found a site that sells diecast parts including wheels, but havent got anything similar. It does have some good wheels though like BBS RX's etc.

Im thinking about these wheels which are just some slightly dished chunky 5 spokes, but then im thinking with a bit of sanding down etc i could make them look quite similar. What do you think??

Looks good man - you'll have it the double of yours in no-time!

I'm lucky mine was spot on anyway! Just need to print out some reggie plates - have you noticed the chrome door pulls and VDO gauge?