Sign in to follow this  
dub envy

NickVR6

As requested by nick as he dropped his camera in the bath or something stupid!!

Some pics from g-werks open day.

DSCF0412.jpg

DSCF0410-1.jpg

DSCF0411-1.jpg

DSCF0413.jpg

DSCF0409-1.jpg

DSCF0408.jpg

Feckin 'el Nick, that's come along way since I saw it last :shock: - Your CC must be battered! :lol:

Nice car, nice guy :thumbleft:

Here, here..... Lovi those wheels on that car... Gives the C a whole different look.....

Fook me is that a charger !!!!!

You lucky git :lol:

Engine Bay looks sweet as a nut Nick. I do prefer the speedlines on your car though. Really really nice.

Reminds me to go out and clean mine... :roll:

Absolutely gorgeous....those rims just look soooo right...

gotta get me a set of them.

And that charger.... :shocked!: ..lovin it!!

You two faced fickle feckers!!! You weren't so complimentary of these wheels when I had them :lol:

They do look nice on a dark car I have to say. Nice all round wheel, but they won't be on there long knowing Nick. They're too heavy (10.5Kg each + tyre), which is why I got rid of them.

You two faced fickle feckers!!! You weren't so complimentary of these wheels when I had them

LOL - I thought that!

Its all down to the colour of the car Kev - its just weird how some wheels suit certain colours. I'll make no secret that I thought the MO's looked wrong on your car but for some reason on a darker car (like trig's) they look spot on. Its weird but there you go.

Anywho.. wheels are ok but I still prefer the speedlines you had on before. I think they're one of the best wheels i've ever seen on a Corrado period, so obviously when you were hawking around for wheels AGAIN I thought you needed your noggin checking ;)

Sorry, only just caught up with this thread. As you all know from the homage I paid to it in the spotting thread, I had the enormous pleasure of seeing this car in Salisbury one morning last week. Spotting it when I least expected it, coming into a car park, it was one of the highlights of the holiday (something which disgusts the missus, bless her).

Such a beautiful motor, and I echo all the comments about the wheels, gorgeous. If ever I decided to take the speedlines off mine and go non-standard, I would have these, and seeing them on Nick's beast seriously made me think hard about that!

Great car mate.

:oops: :oops: Blimmey, thanks guys :shock: 8)

I lost the family VS forum/C argument for once over the last 2 days, lol. But brownie points have been banked and i'm back to the fold :wink:

Also managed to get the dent taken out of the rear panel. Cost £60 but you would not know it was ever there at all! Still some scratching but it goes with the marks where the previous owner must have slammed the boot with the keys in, so ill live with that for a few months over winter.

Mr VRG, thanks for taking those picks, very flattering. Didnt know you posted them!! There are far better cars on here but I am really loving mine now, mainly because replacing all the boring cr.p underneith has made it so tight feeling to drive.

I do like the wheels, but there are compromises. The Oetts and speedos are the best of both worlds to me. BUT, i have to sell one of these two within the next month as im max'd out on all plastic friends, but im still 50/50, just cant decided ffs :evil:

I will add that as everyone does sometimes im having sh.t time at work, home and financially at the momment and this thread has cheared me up no end, thanks peeps :-)

oh and it may look shiney in those picks but its still a corrado.

Went out thursday night for a spin, door handle broke, abs light came on and is still on permanently and my stat housing (4th this yr) pi..ed all my G12 out over night when i got back.

We are still talking though ;-)

I do like the wheels, but there are compromises. The Oetts and speedos are the best of both worlds to me. BUT, i have to sell one of these two within the next month as im max'd out on all plastic friends, but im still 50/50, just cant decided ffs :evil:

I will add that as everyone does sometimes im having sh.t time at work, home and financially at the momment and this thread has cheared me up no end, thanks peeps :-)

ive changed my mind, i say keep the speedos..

your car will always look better than you think it does nick. 8)