JABBASPORT INDUCTION KIT

BOOST RETURN KIT

POLY BUSH KIT UP FRONT

ALLOY STRUT BRACE AT THE REAR

RECON GEARBOX 1 YEAR AGO

UPRATED HEADLIGHT LOOM

16" STILAUTO ALLOYS

FULL LEATHER INTERIOR

What a change, always been into our old Veedubs and its nice to have something a little (!!) quicker, newer and different.

Just wanted to say Hi and Im sure Ill have a thousand technical questions to fire at you soon!

Claire

Welcome aboard! Looks like a really nice G60, and nice to see some folks moving across into the water cooled scene! I know a few air cooled owners can be fairly die hard in that respect! :)

Welcome aboard! Looks like a really nice G60, and nice to see some folks moving across into the water cooled scene! I know a few air cooled owners can be fairly die hard in that respect! :)

We have been into aircooled for years and are still into them but just fancied getting to shows in half the time, twice the comfort and have always loved Corrado's. When the part ex offer for the spiltty came along had to go for it! So chuffed.

Alot harder to work on then an old Veedub tho as you need more then a spanner, hammer and screwdriver :lol:

Hello and welcome Claire (you spell your name the same way as my girlfriend!)

Lovely looking G! Your splitty and notch both look really nice too... have always wanted a split screen camper 8)

Welcome Claire, very nice looking G60!

I've always wanted a splitty tho and that one looks wicked! think i would have found a way to keep both! 8)

the notchback looks awsome too!

I want an aircooled toy...... :(

I want your rado's wheels! Give them to me now!!!! A gorgeous and very rare set of wheels you've got there :)

All nice motors. Welcome :)

PS. Have you got anymore shots of the stilauto's?

I'd love to have a splitter, they are just sssoooo cool 8)

What part of Norwich are you in? Lived there for over 7 yrs, and the mrs is from there too ;)

Love the Splitty too, nice looking G60, nice to see the Supercharged badge in the right place !!

I want a Karmann Ghia, love all the air-cooled dubs.

Welcome to the Forum .....

Love the Splitty too, nice looking G60, nice to see the Supercharged badge in the right place !!

I want a Karmann Ghia, love all the air-cooled dubs.

Welcome to the Forum .....

I think a Karmann Ghia will be our next car, after the G60. Or a 50s yank pic up.....but we are loving the G60 so much at the moment it may be a car that we keep longer then the usual year to 18 months!!!

Stan 24v we wive in Taverham at the moment, just moved from Old Catton.

Nice to see so much appreciation of air cooled on the forum. The split was an awesome car, I have never had so many looks while driving a car.

Long journeys were a pain tho as pretty uncomfortable and not too quick but when you arrived at a show and not putting up tents or worrying about the weather, that was the best!

Did have plans etc (turbo etc to run 14 sec quaters) but they can be a money pit.

Had a few offers of cars for swaps (Rx7, numerous air cooled and Golfs)but so chuffed we made the deal we did.

Hello from Sprowston. I'll be sure to wave if I see you on the mean streets of Norwich.

Hello there, i saw you in your Corrado yesterday i think? Driving down the Aylsham Road? Would probably have been between 1 and 2 around where Smith and pinching is??

Hello from Sprowston. I'll be sure to wave if I see you on the mean streets of Norwich.

Hello there, i saw you in your Corrado yesterday i think? Driving down the Aylsham Road? Would probably have been between 1 and 2 around where Smith and pinching is??

Nah, not me. I just finished working nights so I'd have been asleep at that time. It could have been my car I suppose, but whoever borrowed it had the decency to bring it back :)

My car doesn't look quite like the pic in my signature any more. It's been running on the standard Sebring wheels since I got sick of the ride on the 17s.

Stan 24v we wive in Taverham at the moment, just moved from Old Catton.

Cool. My Mrs sister used to Live in Thorpe Marriott, as did a few of my mates. Also her bro's girlfriend is fromTaverham.

The Mrs is from Brundall, and I was over at RAF Coltishall from 1997, RIP :cry:

They had those days there anyway, but mostly for those of us based there. Its still RAF Coltishall btw, it hasnt closed yet, just ceased flying.

Whens the next track day, do you know? May be a good excuse to visit the outlaws :lol:

Hey Claire,

You arn't Stussy off of VZi are you?

Thats a well nice Corrado you have there. I think Simon (Streetbuggy from VZi) was gonna part ex his Splitty for that one! I told him to go for it but he didn't.. the fool! He he!

Like you, I also have got the water-cooled buzz and am loving my Corrado. Hopefully see the C at a few shows next year. Mine will be there, well unless I finish my Beetle.

Laters,

Jon

Hey Claire,

You arn't Stussy off of VZi are you?

Thats a well nice Corrado you have there. I think Simon (Streetbuggy from VZi) was gonna part ex his Splitty for that one! I told him to go for it but he didn't.. the fool! He he!

Im on VZI witht he same user name but we do know Stussy (and Paul) as they run the bus barn down in Suffolk. Really nice couple with some quality ride (56 Split panel!)

Yeah we are chuffed with the deal we got.

What beetle have you got John?

Ahh of course, silly me! For some reason I thought that was the Splitty they bought. Got my wires crossed.

Havn't really been on VZi much recently but your name does ring a bell from posting on there.

I have a '61 Beetle Ragtop currently under going some extensive resto work. Got a nice big motor in the back so I'm gagging to get it all finished and take it to Santa Pod.

Still, dare I say it, I don't think the ride will ever compare to the Corrado, no matter how fast its gonna be :)