Sign in to follow this  
VRTrickster

What are your opinions of this bumper?

Not as bad as most of 'em out there.

Personally I don't think there's anything at all wrong with the standard bumper, so why change for the sake of changing .... :?:

At least that one looks close to standard.

It's OK but as said above I think standard is best... I prefer the C's fogs and indicators to the mk3 ones too :?

yeah stanard is best, i paid a lot of money to rectify a job that the previous owner of my one had made, he stuck some Rieger bumpers on it, two weeks later i bought it and wanted em off!! cost me about £500!!!

They're ok!!!! But I think its a question of whether you want to be different ????

I had one of these bumpers once on a Mk2 Golf.... Think it was an RS one...

Yeah I do agree, there isnt anything wrong with the standard one. It was just a thought I had when thinking about a respray and possible FC with IC as steve_16v, said.

I think it would look much better in a nice metalic colour with different fogs and idicators, as those are to dark.

standard is the bumper to have in my opinion. i like

a standard bumper with the number plate recess smothed and little number plate .

im crap on the pc :roll: otherwise id load up a pic of my fave

It doesn't look too bad, but if people say it really needs a big FMIC behind it to warrant the huge hole in the front.

I prefer the DDI one, but either way you gotta be careful of speed bumps - one knock and you'll split the fibreglass.

At leas the standard bumper has a nice bendy plastic bit on the bottom of it...

Not liking that. It just looks aftermarket like all the fake E36 M3 Kits do. OE is best, all the way, 100%.

The Corrado is the only VW in living memory that just does not need any body mods at all....imo.

I think it needs a few subtle body mods but not too much or it would ruin the car, side strips and rear VW badge removed and clear side indicators/rear lights tinted.