Sign in to follow this  
marmite monster

silver rado vr6 now in!!!!!

hay dudes not realy new to the forum have used it for ages just never loged due to several computer melt downs.

anyway here is my C hope you lot approve

3piece th lines

black leather

coilovers

blah blah. you now the score!

cheers si flog

Image059.jpg

silverrado.jpg

Welcome to the forum mate. Lovely colour and awesome wheels! :D

Get some more pics up too

I've just noticed....... Your from My neck of the woods....???

Where about in B'ham are you.. Aint seen it around before!!!

:mad: that was quick! urm im from sutton coldfield/tamorth

will get some more pics when i get my lap top back having to use my 1999 apple I-mac and its sooo slow i could draw the pics and royal mail them to the forum quicker!

Hi Si

Have seen this one in the flesh on a thursday night, looks lurvley. How's your break? Heard you had a bit of a fall while mtbing, hope you get sorted soon. Imagine your gonna be on here quite a bit till you mend.

Stu (Ford Valet Meet :lol: )

yep stacked it big time up cannok chace broke my collar bone clean in half aaaoww!

cant do owt but compute!

so i guess ill be hanging round the forum for a while,get to know everone and all that.Doc says 4 to 6 weeks before i can pilot the rado.gutted!

anyway all this typing might just sort out my infant like spelling and grammar abilites!! nah who am i kiddin ahy! lol.

si

bleedin hell simon, its taken you about 2 years to actually get on here mate, obviously your bored after your bike accident :lol: speak to ya soon mate.

karl

lovly looking c there mate,reminds me of my last one :cry:

good choice on rims too, think they would look lush in a mat black 8)

Sure I saw this motor parked up near Kenilworth Castle about.. er.. 3 or 4 weeks ago? Think it was a Saturday? :)

right been a bit of an ebay slag over crimbo and have managed to get hold of a mint low milage Vr6 engine for not alot!

Image072.jpg

i heard it run for a few seconds when i left a deposit be was not sure till we got it back if it was ok.stuck a rad on and some oil and water and it started first turn of the wires!! was a bit tappty for a while but then it cleard and sounds like a dirty six pot whore!

Imagevr.jpg

once we got it up to temp and all was ok it took only 1 and a half hours to get the block out,down pipe bolts were a bit gay but all in all came out realy easy!

vr6.jpg

also got the german plates on the go white all round the only way to roll!

Image069.jpg

shout to the unit and passing flog boys who helped get it out and made tea!respect

also got a set of these Recaros i think they are out of an alfa of some sort.must have been a 4 door aswell because they dont drop forward, but as the cage is going in im not arsed!!whatever they are they are bad ass!

picture2-3.jpg

any clues?