Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

what are your perfect wheels for a 'Rado and why? Disc

my RM's, freshly powdercoated with brand new centre caps and bolts ready to be assembled, just got to decide whether to go for the 1.5" stainless rims because they are going to be £320 :cry:

my RM's, freshly powdercoated with brand new centre caps and bolts ready to be assembled, just got to decide whether to go for the 1.5" stainless rims because they are going to be £320 :cry:

isnt the RM a 2 piece wheel and the centre is part of the inner basket?

KADVR6, any word on those BBS LM look-alike wheels mate ? Are they 4 or 5-stud fitting and are they genuine 2-piece split rims or just imitation split-rims with fake screw in studs ?

Cheers

Furkz, you really want a set of these... ;)

ko-otd.jpg

Proper Pimp Stylin' :cool:

is that your preferred wheel to be smacked over the head with or something :lol:

sorry, but the guy who has been locating these for me, has had a 2 weeks xmas holiday, he gets back on the 3rd jan, then will be getting all the info very soon, they are 2 piece, and they also come in 4/5 stud. and also 16"/17" diameter, also 7"/8"/9" wide, but waiting for a def price, and availability

i will let everyone know about these wheels when i get 100% accurate info,

karl

Mine are. And to be honest I don't really notice them tramlining much more than my 15s on my last C. Bit more crashy though.

mine are 17's although I should've gone for a coil over pack and not just some G Max lowering springs!

Ride can be slightly bumpy on our crappy roads. Still corners like a Go-Kart though :)

currently have oz super ts which look alrite imo, tho ive got a set of d90's in the waiting :D :D .

tho i think these wheels look class.....

No originatlity prizes for me - BBS RS301s, for me they are the absolute business and i will be buying a set next year..