Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

what are your perfect wheels for a 'Rado and why? Disc

as I thought, the Oz Cronos are discontinued, the website was just out of date (by a few years I recon).

I just rang them to enquire :oops:

really feeling theses at the moment (no funds thou :( )

roder.jpg

Like the chrome strips around the windows, wonder where you can get that? Very 8)

veedub - i have recently just aquired a brand spanking new set of estorils, which will be off for polishing in the new year, prob wont go on till the summer though.

I have solitudes on mine at the moment which i think suit the c pretty well.

veedub - i have recently just aquired a brand spanking new set of estorils, which will be off for polishing in the new year, prob wont go on till the summer though.

I have solitudes on mine at the moment which i think suit the c pretty well.

I love 'em. mine where pretty manky when I bought the car but with 2 weeks worth of paintstripper, wet and dry paper, autosol, g3 and elbow grease it was so worth it!

On the down side you really have to keep on top of them, as the road salts have made mine need another polish already!! Oh well, the things we do to keep our cars shiny!

Gotta be Scmidt Modern Lines for me in 15 preferably. I'm surprised Schmidt aren't seen on more cars over here as they look gorgeous on VW's. Generally though I'm keen on BBS LM's as they go on pretty much anything and look awesome.

yeh they are available in 4 & 5 stud, i will be finding out from the guy on monday/tuesday about the exact cost/sizes, he thinks they also do them in 16's.

Any news on these mate?

I think split rims are the ultimate wheel for the C and IMO my Cups are the next best thing until I have the money... a few examples from my rather large C picture archive 8)

PhilK, Any idea what the wheels in your first pic are? They are stunning! Just out of curiosity, I wanted to find out, not that I could actually afford to buy them!! :lol:

Gott be my Brocks 8) and i love Bendy's Keskin KT4's, they both suit the corrado perfectly imo. But i also loved Jay's corvette wheels on his beautiful C 8)

My newly arrived brand spanking new Estoril's, will be off for mirror polishing in new year, maybe abit of colour coding aswell.

ebay bargain. :D

DSC00471.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

My favourite (maybe 2nd favourite) wheels of all time should be ready within a couple of months hopefully,cant wait :D

Neil.

Hi, guys!

From 2 months I' looking for new rims for my C. I was hoping this thread will make me to have a decision. Wrong!.... Still looking!

But, my favorites are: Autec Opal, Schmidt Racelite, Toora T550, OZ Ultraleggera, Rial Nogaro Black.

PLEASE! Tell me your opinion!

The Schmidts are cool,(must admit to thinking about them myself once or twice) not keen on the others