CorradoDriver

Whats the worst thing youve done to ur corrado

Allowed my insurance company's choice of repair shop to *cough* repair *cough* it :(

I got locked out with the engine running on my old valver too! Luckily I'd been in the engine bay so bonnet was up. Pulled the king lead which was still sparking like a good Un, so disconnected the battery to kill,the engine. Cost me £80 I think it was for an auto locksmith to take about 30 seconds to pull the door pin up and get in! :rolleyes:

Discovered it'd been slightly damaged whilst parked out on the street last week so out of disgust and sympathy took it round the back of the house to wash it, and put it away - and promptly dragged the front bumper down my garage wall. It'd not really taken any hits or major damage in the four years I've owned it - and two bad bits of damage happen basically on the same day :(

I recall seeing that pic a while ago - wasn't there a random carrot on the underneath of the car in one of the pics?

edit - yeah - it was/is a cucumber, not a carrot lol - posted back in 2007 :suprised::suprised::suprised:

Edited by timmaaah