VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

tonytiger - Big thanks for posting the cylinder head so quickly and refunding a few bob on the postage. Top man!

Just want to heap praise on my local garage N & G VW/AUDI Cardiff. They've done loads of work on my car this week and they've been absolutely fantastic. Nothing is too much of problem and they always go the extra mile. They've even put up with me worrying about all sorts of different noises. If you live in the South Wales area you wont find better service :D

Thanks to G60SC_Stoney for the interior and he went to alot of trouble meeting half way which was a long way for both of us.

Zerocool - Cheers for the Recaro loom, very well made and very good quick service, mucho appreciated.

Big thanks to Andy Brookes- very helpful getting pics and the parcel arrived 2 days after I sent the money over! very good service considereing the number of people asking for bits off the VR6. :D

Also had good dealings with JayGT a while back, really nice guy and very good communications. Cheers :)

Just recieved my shiney new gearknob from Riley. Didn't expect to see it by now, but as usual I recieved a very good quick service.

Really appreciate it mate, hope things are going ok.

Tom

Just recieved my shiney new gearknob from Riley. Didn't expect to see it by now, but as usual I recieved a very good quick service.

Really appreciate it mate, hope things are going ok.

Tom

Thanks Tom :)

Neil.

Toad.

Engine delivered to ED38 as requested, and got a free ass shot as well! :lol:

Top Seller!

Cheers to 12 DEG BEN for a very painless and friendly sale, including allowing collection of the Schrick cams he was selling me before payment had cleared. Very happy - much easier than worrying about buying some imported ones from the US! 8)

Cheers to Zak for the wheels. In excellent condition as described. I arranged to collect and he was a thoroughly nice bloke. ie told me to call him if I had any problems etc. A pleasure to trade with. :D

Thanks to Eximprezapilot for the inlet manifold! Fast delivery and as described!

Cheers,

Tom

:D

Cheers to Dec.

Parts arrived super fast - great communication and a top bloke.

Nice one mate! :D

Pagey.

massive thanks to BILLCOR he said he posted the vr induction kit on tuesday, and on wednesday it arrived, and all the way from fife to birmingham.

cheers mate,

karl. :)

massive thanks to BILLCOR he said he posted the vr induction kit on tuesday, and on wednesday it arrived, and all the way from fife to birmingham.

cheers mate,

karl. :)

No Problem :)