VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Big thanks to Robsgti for the seat bolsters, received well packed and very quickly too! Also, i would point out that Robs communications were exemplary, he left no room for guesswork and in all case extremely polite. A pleasure to deal with you Rob!

BIG thanks to Mand for the VR i just bought of him, started with an honest advert pointing out various issues with the car, followed by a decent set of photos following a cleanup, following a chat on the phone was happy to make the purchase :salute:

despite my courier being a little poor on the comms front, he was also flexible with that. Top Man cheers :D

Shout to "StueyB" for the relays. Fair price, well packed and quick delivery. Can't say fairer than that. Keep up the great service.

Just received VAGCOM lead from was8v - posted promptly when he said he'd send it :) Thanks!

To the buyers of various parts acquired from me in recent weeks - you know who you are - thanks for prompt payment and letting me know that everything arrived safely - never had a problem with any buyer from the Forum - its miles apart from anywhere else for the decency of its members

big thanks to terry (tedman) for he's patience in waiting for the alloys to be collected.

cheers mate

My thanks to GlosterOx for a great item, well packaged and delivered speedily.

No problem, a pleasure to deal with you.

Ian :D

A big thank you to Kelly (Millerman) for his recent help in getting a parcel to Norway for me - Much appreciated.

Ian :clap:

I know this is not realy the right place to put this but cant think of any where els to do so.

Just a big thanks to Graham from DG Auto for sorting my car out yesterday :salute:

All ways a pleasure to pay them a visit, just a shame then ent closer to me :D

Chears

A big thank you to Kelly (Millerman) for his recent help in getting a parcel to Norway for me - Much appreciated.

Ian :clap:

no probs mate glad to be of help :D