VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Thanks to kevhaywire! Bought some standard size JBL rear speakers off him, he even threw in his 'modded' cradles to make it easier for me!

Top bloke, cheers mate :mrgreen:

petervr6 - great chap to buy from. Bought the seatbelts out of his VR that he was breaking to replace the automatic ones that we got here in the states. Shipped when he said he was going to and the items were packed very well. Made the trip from the UK to the US in perfect shape. Thanks again peter! If given the opprotunity i wouldnt hesitate to purchase other items from him.

Thanks to kevhaywire!

Top bloke, cheers mate :mrgreen:

can second that too.............sent me up 6 NGK iridium plugs that he'd only used on his VR for a day all for 1/2 price inc delivery.....sent them up before my payment had even reached him..........and he also left a round for us drunken jocks at our wee meet-up the night before inters 8) 8) 8) 8)

top top bloke 8)

A Big Thankyou to Graeme ( COULLSTAR )

He sold me BBS splits and even came back to tell me he wasnt happy with two of the tyres so sent me £20 back.

The wheels were boxed in genuine oem boxes and the ones with tyres on had cardboard to protect the alloy face.

Arranged collection and were on the car the next day 8) :mrgreen: :lol:

Thanks again

chubbster !

Thank you to Gavin for his headlight loom - I am probably one of the last to do this mod but am nevertheless very pleased with the result. Good communication and backup as well!

I can recommend it to anyone left who hasn't done it yet

Cheers Gavin

I'm sure this has been said before, but I just want to reiterate.

John of JMR (16VG60), impressed the hell out of me yesterday. Not only with his service, competance, knowledge and speed of work - but moreover with his hospitality, advice and honesty.

If anyone needs any work done, I can vouch for him - top bloke, knows his stuff - VERY Impressed!

Nice one John! :notworthy: :cheers:

Many thanks to Graeme (Biggrim) who supplied a new Porter manual in double quick time

Cheers!!

Many thanks to Lee (A20 LEE) for the Speedlines............top bloke :salute:

Cheers,

Neil.

big up to andycowluk and biggrim..........andy for the armour-all wipes multipack :D :D :D :D and grim for the discounted zymol cleaner wax :D :D :D :D

Massive thanks to Andy43 for the Sebring. No more space saver for me!

Cheers man,

Tom

:D

Thanks to Gavin for his headlight loom - it did exactly what it said on the tin. Easy to install and good comms. A pleasure to do business with.

Cheers mate. 8)

Dicky

Thanks to Gavin for his headlight loom - it did exactly what it said on the tin. Easy to install and good comms. A pleasure to do business with.

Cheers mate. 8)

Dicky

Thanks for the feedback Dicky. :)

Thanks to Mike Edwards for sorting out some interior shelves and a door handle at a good price :D , and putting up with me being a bit late! :roll: :wink:

Nice to meet you, mate.

Cheers

Andy

Cheers Duncan (Linus Van Pelt) for a free splash guard! Very generous and much appreciated 8) :D :D :D

Cheers to Danger Mouse for sending out the A-Pillar trim so quickly (and so well wrapped).

Thnaks,

Tom

A big thank you to davebirl for the smooth sale of his FK rear lights. Well happy with 'em.

Another thumbs up for Davebirl, for the VF Engineering mounts, quick smooth sale.

:wink: