VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Right, as promised, here is a thread that will hopefully work similar to the ebay feedback system.

8VG60: I bought an instrument cluster and was very pleased with buying from him. He supplied me pics before I sent him the money which gave me confidance. He also responded quickly to my emails. The packaging was very good. I'd definatly buy from him again. Thanks.

thanks guys i try to help ... Also if i dont answer my phone please leave me a message and I WILL reply to all messages asap i know how annoying it can be to talk to an answerphone but please bear with us as thing are pretty busy latley and somtimes it's nearly impossible to get to the phone i will call everyne who leaves a message back as soon as possible...

:lol: :lol:

VR6 Was the seller, Emails were quickly replyed to, goods sent quickly and very well packaged. A pleasure to deal with!

Brookescourt was the seller. Very prompt. Posted the items to me before cashing my cheque. Not often you get that kind of trust these days. 8)

for everyone who has brought things from my garage of delights this week i will be sending it all out tomorrow...

joe m - still no cheque..

stormseeker- no address ..see pm

everyone else - please expect delivery on mon/tue.

for everyone who has brought things from my garage of delights this week i will be sending it all out tomorrow...

joe m - still no cheque..

stormseeker- no address ..see pm

everyone else - please expect delivery on mon/tue.

All bits arrived today, well packaged and as described. And it was inters weekend too! Hero :) !!! Now all I've got to do is find the time to fit them.....

Oh.. forgot about this thread.

Just like to send a big thumbs up to Brian Walker / dubster82 - sold him a parcel shelf a month or so ago, and the cheque plopped through the letter box a few days later with a friendly cover letter.

Thanks to Roddy / vr6storm for getting the thing to him in the first place :)

Would gladly do business with him again :)

Another happy customer of Darrens (8vg60) here, got a grill and door pulls well packaged only 2 or 3 days after he recieved my cheque. Grill is top quality Darren and I seen one for sale at Biggar today for quite a bit more than I got it off u for. :D

Oh.. forgot about this thread.

Just like to send a big thumbs up to Brian Walker / dubster82 - sold him a parcel shelf a month or so ago, and the cheque plopped through the letter box a few days later with a friendly cover letter.

Thanks to Roddy / vr6storm for getting the thing to him in the first place :)

Would gladly do business with him again :)

awww shucks, cheers M8!!! :oops: :lol:

Bought a parcel shelf of Jims16v / James, He trusted me for the money without meeting me, Delivered VERY Promptly from a rather nice VR6, And i didn't even get charged extra for that!!!! Top man, Top shelf. I'd buy from him again.

Guys I will update the main post (my first one) when I get a chance.

In the meantime, thank's for contributing as this is what keeps the system running.

Guys I will update the main post (my first one) when I get a chance.

In the meantime, thank's for contributing as this is what keeps the system running.

Thanks to you tom!

This seems to be a bloody good system and a generally good idea! Just hope its kept going!!! :wink:

Maybe the stars above names good be changed to notify of ratings, or perhaps the title :?:

Cheers Brian.

We are considering a sort of stars system for when we swtich to the new forum software. Good suggestion though.

(first post updated as well)

Gonna rename it the "PD Motorsport thread" actually Darren!!!

:lol:

Bought a late grill from Migs (LowG). Good communication, excellent packaging and condition. Thanks mate :D (I know it was ages ago, but better late than never eh?).

Bought some 17's off RobyD- did me a good price- cheers! Nice, quick pm's, and even travelled part of the way to drop them off. Nice one!

Sold a Eurosport intercooler tube to Nige (G60Jet)- quick payment and good pm's.

Would buy/sell from/to all of these guys again. Cheers.

Top Marks for Brookescourt Jabba Chip had arrived two after i sent my cheque.

Also Darren from PDM Helpful about information on charger rebuild.

lol - Darren, you have 5 - how many more do you want?! Greedy sod! hehe.

You might have some stars for trading when the new forum comes about. Until then we have to make do with this.

Tom,

Didn't I sell you a Pioneer remote control? :D

Its like the never ending quest for positive feedback on eBay ;) :)

You're right Jim,

so where's my praise beeatch?

Updated my first post for ya matey ;)

Lol.. ok... i'll sort some praise out ;)

As mentioned in Toms post, I sold him a Pioneer remote control for his head unit. I had only just finalised the deal with him, and he had already arranged a direct bank transfer, emailed me his postal address, and was stood waiting for the parcel on his doorstep. Top deal.

I can also pass on praise from a friend of mine who bought some DVD's from him. Lightning fast postage and the DVD's in question were in mint condition. As trust worthy a seller as there is :)

ive just bought a pulley from low g came very quick before the cheque had cleared nice one mate thanks

adrian :D